Complete the nomination form below and submit to email@example.com before 22 August 2014.
Following the submission of the nomination forms the following requirements and procedures will be instituted with the nominees:
1. Candidates will be requested to submit a capability statement and Curriculum Vitae demonstrating insights and competency regarding the following:
- General knowledge of their area of nomination.
- Their experience within their area of nomination.
- Knowledge of the pertinent UCI rules and regulations.
2. The merits of all applicants will be adjudicated by a panel comprising of three individuals with the necessary knowledge and experience within the area of nomination.
3. A recommendation regarding the most suitable candidate will be made to the Cycling SA Executive Committee based on the outcome of point 2 above.
4. Official approval of the recommended candidate to take place prior to 12 September 2014.
Click here to download the nomination form.