Events

Club Cannondale is here!

· By Matt · 104 comments

club_cannondale.jpg

Omnico (PTY) Ltd, Cape Town, 10 September 2012

The Cannondale brand is unique in many ways and we felt it time to offer our unique and loyal supporters something as special and unique as them and their Cannondales.

Today sees the launch of Club Cannondale, an initiative with which we would like to get closer to our customers and build a strong sense of community among Cannondale owners. The initial benefits of joining the club include;

– exclusive previews of the new range and the option to pre order and be first to take

delivery of a new Cannondale through your local dealer.

– exclusive club merchandise from some of the world’s leading brands including custom

Club Cannondale Oakley eyewear and Salomon apparel.

– the option to Special Order any bike from the International Cannondale Catalogue

through your local Cannondale Dealer.

– access to the Club Cannondale lounge at selected races where members can enjoy

complimentary hospitality and technical support.

As the Club grows we intend to add many more exciting benefits! To join simply log on to www.cannondale.co.za/register

Comments

SeaBee

Sep 11, 2012, 5:41 AM

:clap:

Was just wondering whether it's been mentioned here...

Cav'

Sep 11, 2012, 5:50 AM

- the option to Special Order any bike from the International Cannondale Catalogue

through your local Cannondale Dealer.

For that I'll join , some awesome colours available abroad.

CAAD4

Sep 11, 2012, 5:51 AM

Never been the Country Club type, but I am in..

Hello Bad Boy in raw black with Lefty... Or a Hooligan for CM?

Tumbleweed

Sep 11, 2012, 5:53 AM

Can I join if I only own an own battered F900?

EZRider

Sep 11, 2012, 5:54 AM

Me too, just bought my first CAAD and now besotted with all things Dale.

patches

Sep 11, 2012, 5:57 AM

Admittedly my first love is Morewood... but I do have a Dale in the garage... so will dust it off and write down that serial number to register,

Wil6

Sep 11, 2012, 5:57 AM

I'm looking for a Flash 29er Carbon 3 (Medium) if anyone can get me one,old or new.Then I can be part of the strange but a awesome looking Lefty club

Wil6

Sep 11, 2012, 5:58 AM

Admittedly my first love is Morewood... but I do have a Dale in the garage... so will dust it off and write down that serial number to register,

Or you can go to your lbs and scan one their :ph34r:

nickc

Sep 11, 2012, 6:01 AM

Can I join if I only own an own battered F900?

You will always be a C/dale owner !!

nickc

Sep 11, 2012, 6:02 AM

Me too, just bought my first CAAD and now besotted with all things Dale.

Hey TZmtb. Are we going to see you a Magoebaskloof MTB in Nov.

I will be there with my Dale.

EZRider

Sep 11, 2012, 6:08 AM

Hey TZmtb. Are we going to see you a Magoebaskloof MTB in Nov.

I will be there with my Dale.

Big time, one of my favourite rides!

My MTB is a merida though...

You doing the 80 km?

Iron

Sep 11, 2012, 6:08 AM

Done , lets see how wow it is .

nickc

Sep 11, 2012, 6:11 AM

Big time, one of my favourite rides!

My MTB is a merida though...

You doing the 80 km?

Not sure yet, last time did the half marathon, staying at the hotel, already booked, also one of my favourite rides.

What is the marathon like?

patches

Sep 11, 2012, 6:12 AM

Or you can go to your lbs and scan one their :ph34r:

hahaha! 'tis not an ordinary dale. Don't actually know of any others like mine in SA... but I see the serial number isn't a required filed, so I registered in the meantime, and will add that later

kingalton

Sep 11, 2012, 6:12 AM

not sure if I like the new colour schemes on the 2013 range...

Tumbleweed

Sep 11, 2012, 6:13 AM

You will always be a C/dale owner !!

Cool! :thumbup:

Signed up…

Azonic

Sep 11, 2012, 6:20 AM

Am I the only one that fails to see what the end user actually gets out of this, except the potential free snacks at races? Sounds very much geared to just making Cannondale more money? Don't shoot me, just asking.

EZRider

Sep 11, 2012, 6:20 AM

Not sure yet, last time did the half marathon, staying at the hotel, already booked, also one of my favourite rides.

What is the marathon like?

Lots and lots of climbing, there are no flat bits here, but not super technical. You could compare it to Sabie or Barberton 70 km.

I'm hoping for a 5:30 so I'll be at the middle to back.

patches

Sep 11, 2012, 6:22 AM

Stop signing up everyone! you're bombing out hte website and they're not sending my confirmation mail!

nickc

Sep 11, 2012, 6:24 AM

Lots and lots of climbing, there are no flat bits here, but not super technical. You could compare it to Sabie or Barberton 70 km.

I'm hoping for a 5:30 so I'll be at the middle to back.

Cool, I will look out for you again, I will still be on the orange and white Cannondale Taurine.

nickc

Sep 11, 2012, 6:25 AM

Am I the only one that fails to see what the end user actually gets out of this, except the potential free snacks at races? Sounds very much geared to just making Cannondale more money? Don't shoot me, just asking.

At the end of a race you get to do manly things like comparing the size of your Lefty.

Tumbleweed

Sep 11, 2012, 6:30 AM

At the end of a race you get to do manly things like comparing the size of your Lefty.

I have a Fatty… :whistling:

Azonic

Sep 11, 2012, 6:32 AM

I have a headshock.

patches

Sep 11, 2012, 6:32 AM

but isn't it pretty short... like 3"?!

Add a comment

You must log in to comment