Events

Course Preview: Claudio Caluori and Aaron Gwin ride chainless down a wet Leogang track

· By Press Office · 6 comments

It’s been raining in Leogang for hours, it looks like it’s going to rain for many hours to come. Your average rider may not be too keen on being the first to take on a newly modified World Cup Downhill track. Lucky for us, Claudio Caluori is far from average.

Not content with riding the new sections in terrible conditions after a 36hr bus journey from Fort William, Claudio opted to ride chainless, as did his preview partner Aaron Gwin, not for the first time.

There are sections on this track that, at the moment at least, look almost unrideable. It’s going to be warm and sunny for training tomorrow, and then it’s going to rain for the rest of the weekend. With that in mind we should be in for some wild racing come finals on Sunday.

Comments

banna

Jun 10, 2016, 6:03 AM

The track looks fine to me. At least no one would notice that I shat myself around every corner.

Sidekick Racer

Jun 10, 2016, 6:09 AM

These okes are another level!

Wannabe

Jun 10, 2016, 6:28 AM

Crazy Skills !!!

Tubehunter

Jun 10, 2016, 6:38 AM

Gonna be such a tough event! Wonder how much advantage there will be to going off earlier before the course gets completely blown out?

FCH

Jun 12, 2016, 11:14 AM

holy balls!!! These guys drip in talent and skills.

Vetseun

Jun 12, 2016, 11:29 AM

I would kick thier asses on my 26" hardtail.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment