Events

Darkhorse Wheels, the only Dark Horse in South African cycling

· By Press Office · 13 comments

The Darkhorse Wheels team would like to clear up the confusion sparked by DHB Distributors (formerly trading as Dark Horse Brands) press release regarding their appointment as the official distributors for Trek and Bontrager in South Africa on The Hub SA.

ccs-62657-0-84731200-1412760124.jpg

We have cleared up the matter with the guys behind DHB Distributors who have agreed to change their trading name from Dark Horse Brands to DHB Distributors and shall be trading as such from here on out. There is no connection whatsoever between the two different companies and accordingly it would have caused too much confusion in the South African cycling market for both companies to trade with such similar names.

Darkhorse Wheels would like to take this opportunity to thank all of its loyal customers and supporters for their ongoing support and furthermore we would like to wish our fellow cycling company DHB Distributors well in their future endeavours.

Related posts

Comments

Vangar

Oct 9, 2014, 7:14 AM

lol :) Well done.

shaper

Oct 9, 2014, 7:19 AM

Glad you got it sorted !!

Eldron

Oct 9, 2014, 7:25 AM

Amicable solutions are few and far between - well done to both parties!

Falco

Oct 9, 2014, 7:50 AM

No comment from Mr Mulebar? He had lots to say in the previous thread.

TALUS

Oct 9, 2014, 9:03 AM

Good work, people!

Shebeen

Oct 9, 2014, 9:24 AM

nice one, still shudder that they went this far without noticing the obvious conflict. 

I would probably have gone for something different, because a quick google search gooied this up. Don't think it's a biggie as not axctive in this country, but a little bit careless really.

http://www.wigglestatic.com/images/brandpages/dhb/V7/logo.png

http://www.wiggle.com/dhb/

Underachiever

Oct 9, 2014, 9:39 AM

Well done, and BTW, Darkhorse wheels are awesome!!

Ryan

Oct 9, 2014, 10:43 AM

Well done, and BTW, Darkhorse wheels are awesome!!

Indeed they are. And their customer service is equally as amazing!

Mr Mulebar

Oct 9, 2014, 11:51 AM

No comment from Mr Mulebar? He had lots to say in the previous thread.

What would you like me to say? We sat down with the guys from Darkhorse wheels and sorted things out.

No hard feelings.

Guest Smimby

Oct 13, 2014, 7:42 AM

What I still dont understand is that Trek USA, did not renew their contract with the previous distributors but went with DHB (now) BUT all the people remain the same? So why not just renew with previous company then ?

Nico van der walt

May 20, 2020, 6:17 PM

Please send me details and a phone number so i can discuss and place my order

Nico 0839575717

E mail nico.vw@vodamail.co.za

Veebee

May 21, 2020, 5:56 AM

Please send me details and a phone number so i can discuss and place my order Nico 0839575717 E mail nico.vw@vodamail.co.za

https://darkhorsewheels.com/

Darkhorse Bikes and Wheels

Jun 4, 2020, 9:23 AM

Please send me details and a phone number so i can discuss and place my order Nico 0839575717 E mail nico.vw@vodamail.co.za

076-913-8654 or info@darkhorsewheels.com

Add a comment

You must log in to comment