Events

Food Lover’s Market ready to fuel participants at FNB W2W MTB event

· By BikeHubCoreAdmin · 2 comments

Mountain bikers taking part in the 2013 FNB Wines2Whales (W2W) Mountain Bike (MTB) Events can look forward to a feast of note with Food Lover’s Market being the Official Food Supplier of these much loved MTB events.

ccs-41808-0-52843100-1382517258.jpg

According to Brian Coppin, Managing Director of the Fruit & Veg City Holdings, the FNB W2W MTB event is truly inspirational as it encapsulates some of the core values that the Fruit & Veg City Group aspires, namely passion and perseverance.

“We are proud to be a platinum sponsor as we feel that good health and wellness is essential – if we could get more South Africans cycling and eating fresh and nutritious food, we would have far healthier business executives. We’re just very happy to do our bit. Our primary goal is to ensure that every single entrant is well fed and fuelled for the race ahead. As a brand, we are passionate about the nutritional properties of food and, in particular, fresh produce. The FNB W2W MTB events is a platform for us to talk nutrition, wellness and health to all our consumers – it’s an opportunity we relish,” says Coppin.

“We have always been a very active company and encourage a bit of healthy competition,” continues Coppin. “Rugby, and of course mountain biking are all activities we enjoy together as staff. My brother, Mike (Coppin), and I have always encouraged this as it fosters team spirit and good health which also leads to increased productivity. Personally, I have felt that the event is great for personal growth. You truly are dealt some hard lessons while doing the training and the event – but you don’t mind it at all as the event is so well run, the scenic trails of Grabouw are incredible and the spirit between teams is inspiring”.

Comments

duringd

Oct 23, 2013, 8:42 AM

Hope the grub is better than on the Pioneer (so the rumour goes that it seems not to be up to standard). :whistling:

TALUS

Oct 23, 2013, 4:56 PM

Looking forward to getting stuck in

Add a comment

You must log in to comment