Events

Lynskey appoints 2Wheels Africa as Southern Africa distributor

· By Press Office · 12 comments

Lynskey – Hand crafted Titanium bikes – has found a new home in Southern Africa. Recently appointed 2Wheels Africa, now represents this high-end, precision hand crafted weaponry from Chattanooga USA. Lynskey is where Titanium bicycles began, from the heritage of the Lynskey family which started the Titanium revolution with Litespeed in the 1980’s. Lynskey uses the highest quality Aerospace grade 6/4 Titanium to create their masterpieces.

ccs-62657-0-56153700-1423473527.jpg

At Lynskey Performace designs we handcraft world-renowned titanium bicycles and components. Located in the quiet town of Chattanooga, Tennessee but the bikes we make are anything but that. There is an unequivocal purity of line that flows through every one of our creations – powerful, smooth, confident, and sleek. Skilled craftsmen create all of these qualities in each of our designs. Our most important goal is to create an empowering experience that fills the riders’ passion for cycling and inducts them into our global family.

2Wheels Africa is relatively new on the bicycle front, however being long established in other market sectors, they know their way around importing and distribution. Heading up the cycling division is Riaan Jooste, an avid cyclist and tri-athlete with vast knowledge on all things cycling related. Other leading cycling brands also fall under the 2Wheels Africa umbrella including Innova-Pro tyres and Kappius Carbon rims & Hubs.

With the 2015 Lynskey models arriving early February, including 29”, 27.5” in Full suspension and Hardtail, Fatbikes and Roadbikes, the Lynskey brand will be well represented in Southern Africa. The official unveiling of Lynskey Africa will be at the Cape Town Cycle Tour Expo March 2015. All Lynskey models will be available through carefully selected premium cycling retailers throughout South Africa. Contact 2Wheels Africa for more details on www.2wheelsafrica.co.za or 011-3971637.

All existing Lynskey bikes in Southern Africa will be serviced through 2 Wheels Africa, including any warranty repairs. All Lynskey frames come with a limited lifetime warranty.

Comments

rock

Feb 9, 2015, 9:54 AM

love their bikes just cant get my head around that twisted down tube......

CAAD4

Feb 9, 2015, 1:55 PM

Can only improve. Still waiting for the last guys to let me know when the first Pro 120's arrive. That was a few years ago. My mate went and bought an Epic instead. Hell I tried... 

Bizkit031

Feb 9, 2015, 2:04 PM

Niiiice bikes but the cost to me is way above what a lot of people can afford.

VicanZA

Feb 10, 2015, 8:40 AM

Got 1, love it! no better HT out there.

I FLY

Feb 10, 2015, 9:11 AM

post-43-0-70487700-1423559218_thumb.jpg

My one.

Bought it 2nd hand at an "impossible to refuse" price

HowellingWulf

Feb 10, 2015, 10:54 AM

attachicon.gif2013-05-24 16 32 07-1.jpg

My one.

Niiiiiiice. Just hate those prices 

TALUS

Feb 10, 2015, 11:45 AM

I have been waiting for the Di2 Road Disc frame. With the rand crashing I don't think I will be able to afford it anymore. Great bikes.

I FLY

Feb 10, 2015, 12:24 PM

Niiiiiiice. Just hate those prices 

Mine was R13k for frame, Chris King Headset, Lynskey seat-post and handlebars and two spare sets of dropouts. 

I still can't believe my luck.

craignjanet

Feb 4, 2016, 1:09 PM

where?  I have the road version looking for MTB hard tail now

Paul Ruinaard

Feb 4, 2016, 1:51 PM

attachicon.gif2013-05-24 16 32 07-1.jpg

My one.

That looks like my old frame. I bought it second hand but it was too small.

Always lusted after a Lynskey.

Jocklaw

Sep 5, 2016, 7:57 AM

Anyone knew if they make a road frame with disc brake compatibility?

the nerd

Sep 5, 2016, 8:02 AM

Anyone knew if they make a road frame with disc brake compatibility?

Sportive Disc

https://lynskeyperformance.com/sportive-disc-complete/

Add a comment

You must log in to comment