Events

Moolman-Pasio looking to defend title in Auensteiner – Radsporttage

· By Press Office · 0 comments

Cervélo Bigla Pro Cycling Team heads to Germany this weekend to defend its title in Auensteiner – Radsporttage. The race takes place over two days, 11-12 June consisting of three stages.

ccs-62657-0-22492800-1465382078.jpg

Stage one on Saturday is 88 kilometres, over 11 laps. Sunday is a double day with a 7,6km time trial in the morning and an 82km road stage in the afternoon.

Last year, the race being her first one ever in Germany, Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio won the overall after winning the final stage solo.

Looking to this weekend, she says the short stages shouldn’t necessarily be interpreted as easy. “It’s not the longest race but the route is very technical made up of lots of corners and short steep climbs and we have a double day on Sunday,” Moolman-Pasio said.

“I’m really looking forward to the tour. It’s a really well organised race and I think it’s a great leg opener for the Aviva Womens Tour. I come from a good block of training and had a good race at Boels Rental Classic. We are going there with a strong team and it will be another good bonding experience with the girls and we will have cards to play.”

Auensteiner – Radsporttage (11 – 12 June)

Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio
Clara Koppenburg
Lisa Klein
Lotta Lepistö
Nicole Hanselmann
Stephanie Pohl

Comments

There are no comments yet. Why not add yours below.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment