Events

Oli Cookson and Patrick Baransky to strengthen Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka’s Management

· By Press Office · 0 comments

Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka is delighted to announce that Oli Cookson and Patrick Baransky will strengthen the team‘s management for the 2016 season. Their experience will help the team to further position itself in the top tier of cycling.

Hailing from Manchester, Great Britain, Cookson joins our African team from Team Sky, where he has spent the last five seasons in an administrative role. He will take up the role as Performance and Technical Partner Manager. South-African born Patrick Baransky has held the position of Group Sponsorship Manager at Nedbank, one of South Africa’s top banks and top 5 sponsor by value. He joins our outfit as Operations and Logistics Manager.

Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka is continually aspiring to become one of the most technology advanced and operationally efficient cycling teams in the world and we are privileged to have Oli and Patrick join our team. I believe their experience, passion and energy will accelerate our ambitions in these areas.
Douglas Ryder – Team Principal

I am incredibly pleased to be joining Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka after initially contacting them at the beginning of December and having previously followed this exciting project for the past seasons. I know I will develop professionally and personally and I am very motivated to work with such incredible people and sponsors, to integrate their technology and systems into performance and operations within the team. Personally, I am very much looking forward to learning and working with the African riders and as part of this I am also moving with the family to Lucca to work from the team’s hub where many staff, coaches and riders are based.
Oli Cookson – Performance and Technical Partner Manager

As an Expat it is really exciting for me to join Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka as Operations and Logistics Manager given I have seen it evolve under Douglas Ryder’s guidance and vision from a local South African cycling team to a professional outfit mixing it up at the sharp end of the World Tour peloton, demanding the best from it’s multinational riders and support staff. I trust my sports management experience will add value to the team while keeping its ethos true to the roots; that Bicycles do indeed change lives on multiple socio-economic levels, while potentially inspiring a new generation.
Patrick Baransky – Operations and Logistics Manager

Comments

There are no comments yet. Why not add yours below.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment