Given the fact that all the events on the trails scheduled for 2020 have been cancelled due to COVID, the organisers have decided to host an OPEN WEEKEND to raise funds for the Piket-Bo-Berg Residents Association - the beneficiaries of the Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge and Trail Run.
So, you can enjoy some spectacular trail riding and do some good at the same time. But, you’re going to have to hurry, it will be open just for this one weekend, to a limited number of riders and ticking all the COVID protocol boxes. To be eligible to ride, you need to purchase a pass. Passes are available exclusively on Entry Ninja.
- Weekend Pass: R440, which gives you access to all three routes for Saturday & Sunday.
- Day Pass: R230, which gives you access to all three routes for Saturday OR Sunday
Here's What Else You Need to Know
- It’s not even an ‘event’ of any sort it’s just an opportunity to ride.
- Passes are highly limited, buy now, here.
- MTB only – for sake of control and safety, regrettably no trail runners will be allowed on the trails. E-bikes are welcome.
- There are three distances (45km, 30km, 25km) available with different starting points on three separate farms, offering you the opportunity to tailor your mountain adventure.
- If the longer distance is sold out, simply buy a pass for the shorter route and do that first and then move on to the next farm and route. If you know, you know!
- The price is the same for all three routes. (You can purchase a ‘DAY PASS’ or a ‘WEEKEND PASS’ which allows you to ride Saturday and Sunday)
- You will have to be self-sufficient, there will be no food stalls or water points.
- The Farmers Market will be open on the Saturday from 09h00 to 14h00, offering breakfast, lunches and other goodies
- You have to start at the route (45km, 30km, 25km) for which you purchased a pass. This is for us to comply with social distancing protocols.
- Pass sales will close on 27 October 2020
- No spectators or pets will be allowed on the trails and you have to sign in and out at the start point on the farm of your chosen route.
We’re going! See you there…