Events

SA Champs Time Trial entries close 11 January

· By Press Office · 4 comments

Online entries for the Pennypinchers 2015 SA National Road, Time Trial and Para-cycling Championships, taking place in Mpumalanga early next month, close this Sunday 11 January.

ccs-62657-0-80766300-1420639980.jpg

Once again, the annual championship event will cater for all the road cycling categories, incorporating the Elite men and women, U23 men, junior men and women, masters men and women, Para-cycling, tandems and schools. Although competing along the same routes, each category will race within their required distances. Please note that scholars will race in their age groups (U10, U12, U14) and will be awarded age group trophies and specially-made cycling jerseys, but will not be awarded an SA title.

Riders can enter online here: http://csams.cyclingsa.com/enter-an-event/road/2015—road—sa-national-road,-time-trial–paracycling-championship.aspx. Online entries close on Sunday 11 January 2015 at 23:00, and no late entries will be accepted.

The road race entries will close on Sunday 25 January 2015 at 23:00. No late entries will be accepted.

Please visit the dedicated event web page for further event information, route maps and route profiles: http://www.cyclingsa.com/2015-sa-road-champs.

For any further information regarding the 2015 SA National Road, Time Trial and Para-cycling Championships, please contact Theo Viljoen on 082 895 5770 or Hendrik Wagener on 082 741 1514.

Comments

Donovan Le Cok

Jan 8, 2015, 12:31 PM

A little unrelated, sorry. Does anyone know where I can find a calendar for WP champs road events? Specifically if there is going to be a WP TT race this year?

kent77

Jan 8, 2015, 1:24 PM

A little unrelated, sorry. Does anyone know where I can find a calendar for WP champs road events? Specifically if there is going to be a WP TT race this year?

Also trying to find out about the WP dates. There is always a TT every year since i can remember so assume there will be one towards the end of March. That's the usual time frame. 

Will post info if i get it.

Donovan Le Cok

Jan 8, 2015, 2:00 PM

Also trying to find out about the WP dates. There is always a TT every year since i can remember so assume there will be one towards the end of March. That's the usual time frame. 

Will post info if i get it.

Thanks. That will we great. I will do the same if I hear anything.

kent77

Jan 11, 2015, 11:49 AM

Thanks. That will we great. I will do the same if I hear anything.

Spoke to Graham Ward who is on the WP committee. At this time there will be no TT in March that coincides with the road race. There may be one later on in the year which will form part of an Autumn/Winter league, if they are held at all. Pity... :-(

Add a comment

You must log in to comment