Events

Silverback wins German Brand Award 2016

· By Press Office · 6 comments

The German Brand Award is an award for successful brand management in Germany. The objective of the award? To discover groundbreaking brands and brand makers to showcase and reward. The recipients of the award are innovative brands, with consistent Brand Management and sustainable Brand Communication that are pioneering in the world of brands and marketing.

ccs-62657-0-42678000-1466430958.jpg

The German Brand Award is an award for successful brand management in Germany. The objective of the award? To discover groundbreaking brands and brand makers to showcase and reward. The recipients of the award are innovative brands, with consistent Brand Management and sustainable Brand Communication that are pioneering in the world of brands and marketing.

The competition is initiated by the German Design Council. The competition is only open to those companies who where scouted and nominated by the German Brand Institute’s Brand Scouts and Expert Panels.

Silverback won the award in the category of “Excellence in Branding”.

This award proves that not only does Silverback design and manufacture some of the most advanced, beautiful, race-winning bikes on the market, we also are at the forefront of brand communication.

What does the German Design Council say?

“A brand. A company. A lot of ingenuity and technical curiosity. Silverback Technologie GmbH looks back on a 12-year success story: a total of 45 years of experience, a global presence in 49 countries, the design of individual product platforms and ground breaking innovations, leading in design and engineering, intelligent suspension technologies and patented technologies. The result is award-winning and race-winning bicycles. Eurobike Award 2011: Scalera Pro, Eurobike Award 2014: Sesta SBC & German Design Award 2016: Sesta SBC.”

About the German Brand Institute

The German Brand Institute was launched to highlight the importance of brand management as a key success factor for companies in a national and international competition. With the German Brand Award, the Institute and the Council developed a unique award for outstanding brand management.

Comments

Leon911

Jun 20, 2016, 5:07 PM

Congrats Silverback!! The new Sesta is looking mighty awesome!!

Longbarn Killer

Jun 20, 2016, 5:53 PM

This is not the first time they have won something like this. They truly are something special

Thor Buttox

Jun 20, 2016, 7:47 PM

I love my Sesta Pro with an SBC frame. Except for a few niggles here and there as discussed on the overheated brake thread and the front shock which also needed to be sent back for a warranty fix. But my goodness, when it rides true, it is awesome. (Yes I know that isn't a glowing 'it' s perfect' review but it is unbelievably comfortable and the frame is just phenomenal, and it handles like dream.)

ians H2Sport

Jun 21, 2016, 5:48 AM

Have just added a Silverback (Syncra 1) to the family stable. Awesome looking bike, light and racy. German engineering.....

raptor-22

Jun 21, 2016, 5:52 AM

I like the engineering in their bikes. Congrats on another award

venom1

Jun 21, 2016, 7:18 AM

Congrats and well deserved!

Add a comment

You must log in to comment