Events

South Africa’s favorite cousin heads to Wines2Whales

· By Press Office · 0 comments

Celebrating his 34th year in the entertainment industry, South African comedian Barry Hilton will make his debut in the mountain biking arena in November when he performs for over 4000 riders taking part in the 8th annual FNB Wines2Whales (W2W) Three-Day Mountain Bike (MTB) Stage Race.

ccs-58780-0-63576900-1478169055.jpg

“This will be the first time that I perform for a group of mountain bikers,” says Hilton. “Whether my audience is made up of cyclists, gymnasts, ballerinas, rugby players or chefs – they all have one thing in common though – everyone loves to laugh. A three day mountain bike stage race would be a real challenge for me. I definitely admire the determination of each and every rider. Whether my performance will include MTB related material, the riders will just have to come and see.”

Fun fact: As a youngster, Hilton struggled to remember people’s names. He then started calling every one ‘my cousin’, a name that has stuck until this day.

Hilton’s performance will take place before prize giving after Stage Two of the FNB W2W MTB Adventure, Ride and Race.

Related posts

Comments

There are no comments yet. Why not add yours below.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment