Events

TAKEALOT.com Launches SA’s Largest Online Only Sports Store, TAKEALOTsport.com

· By Matt · 6 comments

TAKEALOT.com, South Africa’s fastest growing online store, now hosts the country’s largest online only sports store – TAKEALOTsport.com. “With the rapidly growing number of products & brands within our Sport category this was a natural progression for us.” says CEO Kim Reid,

TAKEALOTsport.com offers over a thousand sport products to choose from. The wide range of sporting apparel, shoes, equipment & accessories on offer spans across most sport categories including: Running (trail and road), Cycling, Rugby, Soccer, Cricket, Swimming, Tennis, Squash and more, boasting a very impressive selection of top sporting brand names such as Nike, Adidas, Puma, Asics, New Balance, Dunlop, Canterbury, Gunn & Moore, Speedo and Trek, among others. To celebrate the launch, TAKEALOTsport.com is offering an exciting selection of product specials & promotions for a limited time only.

“The most recent addition to our sport offering is a comprehensive range of bicycles, cycling gear and accessories, as cycling is one of SA’s fastest growing sports” adds Reid. “Along with the rest of our ever-expanding product offering, we have no doubt that TAKEALOTsport.com will be well received by the South African public, who are quickly discovering the benefits of online shopping for their sporting gear. We’re proud to offer safe, secure online shopping for all the leading brands at competitive prices and guaranteed swift delivery straight to your door, now even on weekends.”

TAKEALOT.com has grown from strength to strength in the past year and continues to innovate in the world of online shopping. Their top-notch service is continually endorsed by customers on consumer feedback and rating website, Hello Peter, by consistently being voted one of the most complimented retail companies in South Africa.

It is clear that with a product offering spanning 14 different categories and featuring more than 9 million individual products, TAKEALOT.com is well on its way to achieving its goal of becoming South Africa’s largest online retailer, and with the launch of TAKEALOTsport.com, this is one company to keep an eye on in 2013 and beyond.

Visit TAKEALOTsport.com to see their sports offering

takealot_cycling1.jpg

takealot_cycling2.jpg

Comments

Gambithunt

Oct 5, 2013, 9:50 AM

Takealot is a top bunch, looking forward to buying from them.

Christopher Brunsdon

Oct 5, 2013, 9:58 AM

Been buying from Takealot for years.

A little tip if you want to get your goods delivered quicker to you. If they allow COD (and the amount is reasonable), then opt for that. I've ordered COD at 11h30 and had it on my desk by 14h00 :)

SeeKooigaap

Oct 5, 2013, 12:27 PM

Have used them for many purchases, always had good service and awesome delivery turnaround times.

GrumpyOldGuy

Oct 5, 2013, 12:36 PM

Been buying from Takealot for years.

A little tip if you want to get your goods delivered quicker to you. If they allow COD (and the amount is reasonable), then opt for that. I've ordered COD at 11h30 and had it on my desk by 14h00 :)

Yah, its really the only SA online shop I use frequently. Good choice and sometimes they will even source a model for you thats not on their catalog if its from a brand they represent. My wife lost her Tom Tom windscreen mount and they sourced one for her no problem at all.

Warren911

Oct 5, 2013, 7:09 PM

Yip being using them for years, From when they were take2. Always had great service. Big thumbs up. One thing that they no longer have was a service where you could order from the USA and UK, using Amazon and they would arrange all the shipping etc. that was very cool

TrackGuy

Oct 10, 2013, 9:03 PM

Great place, will recommend. Needs a little more products online.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment