Events

Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka and Brian Smith part company

· By Press Office · 0 comments

Brian Smith will step down from his position as General Manager of Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka effective 1 May.

Smith was announced as Interim General Manager during 2014 with the task of recruting marquee riders and restructuring the team’s operational procedures. This was in order to take our African Team to the highest level of the sport with the vision of joining the UCI World Tour. With the added support of our partners, we have been able to establish ourselves at the highest level of the sport.

„Brian has contributed to the success of our African team from a rider and performance point of view and we thank him for his involvement and support“, says Douglas Ryder, Team Principal. „We have put a great team in place to move forward and progress into the future.“

“I’ve had a great time with the team and have many fond memories to take away with me“, Smith adds. „I would like to thank the team for the opportunity and wish them every success for the season and beyond.”

Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka thanks Brian Smith for his contribution and wish him all the best for his future.

Comments

There are no comments yet. Why not add yours below.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment