Events

Video: Chasing Stripes – SA Road Time Trial Champs preview

· By Press Office · 9 comments

International road rider Edward Greene has come home to compete in the 2017 South African National Cycling Championships. In the Chasing Stripes series, Edward will be documenting his own preparation and racing from the event.

In the first episode, Edward gives us a taste of his 2016 adventures before turning to his preparation for the SA Road Time Trial race taking place on the Lady Loch course around Wellington in the Western Cape.

Comments

pe3nguin

Feb 9, 2017, 10:00 AM

Very cool. Wishing him all the best.

TheJ

Feb 9, 2017, 11:47 AM

How does this guy manage to finance this lifestyle?

z@z@

Feb 9, 2017, 1:51 PM

8th place Well Done!

Meezo

Feb 9, 2017, 1:57 PM

8th place Well Done!

you didn't race champion?

pe3nguin

Feb 10, 2017, 10:21 AM

How does this guy manage to finance this lifestyle?

In 2016 he rode for a CCA Trade Team. Not sure what the salary is like, but apparently...enough?

Rebounder

Feb 10, 2017, 11:16 AM

In 2016 he rode for a CCA Trade Team. Not sure what the salary is like, but apparently...enough?

Got nothing to do with salary, which is almost nothing. Travel is not for fun it is for racing so expenses are covered. I just make videos when I am there...  

Pure Savage

Feb 10, 2017, 4:00 PM

Got nothing to do with salary, which is almost nothing. Travel is not for fun it is for racing so expenses are covered. I just make videos when I am there...

Howzit boet!! Loved the videos!! Well done on the TT!! Love it when okes come have a chat on the hub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patchelicious

Feb 10, 2017, 4:29 PM

Howzit boet!! Loved the videos!! Well done on the TT!! Love it when okes come have a chat on the hub

"Boet" ??? You been spending time up here?

Pure Savage

Feb 10, 2017, 4:50 PM

"Boet" ??? You been spending time up here?

Trying to fit in around here :0

Add a comment

You must log in to comment