Events

Video: Danny MacAskill – Epecuen

· By BikeHubCoreAdmin · 14 comments

Danny MacAskill shows off his street trials magic in amongst the ruins of a forgotten city, Epecuén.

Watch below or on epecuen.redbull.com

Comments

ichops

May 27, 2014, 11:02 AM

Danny MacAskill's new riding video:

http://epecuen.redbull.com/

Way too much skill in one guys body. Great riding video!

OH my word >>>> we are not worthy !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sad about the town :blush:

Mountain Bru

May 27, 2014, 11:51 AM

As per usual, my mind is blown. Gonna go home and bunny hop over bricks to feel good about myself

duanelr

May 27, 2014, 1:42 PM

That last front wheel tap front flip is unreal... absolutely unreal :w00t: :ph34r:

TheKaiser

May 27, 2014, 4:23 PM

Come on now!!!!!!!!!! Jeez, what skills!!

TrackGuy

May 31, 2014, 7:45 PM

This guy... This guy.

TopFuel

May 31, 2014, 7:46 PM

That last front wheel tap front flip is unreal... absolutely unreal :w00t: :ph34r:

That was the most insane part of the film for me. I can;t help but wonder how many times he had to try some of these things. And how much he must have practised.

Letum911

May 31, 2014, 7:53 PM

That was the most insane part of the film for me. I can;t help but wonder how many times he had to try some of these things. And how much he must have practised.

You can see there's a few tyre tracks on the sign where he taps, but holy sheeeeet!!! No matter how many times he had to re try, it's an insane move! It's basically doing an endo, mid air, aiming to fall on your face but screwing it up and landing on your wheels

TopFuel

May 31, 2014, 7:57 PM

You can see there's a few tyre tracks on the sign where he taps, but holy sheeeeet!!! No matter how many times he had to re try, it's an insane move! It's basically doing an endo, mid air, aiming to fall on your face but screwing it up and landing on your wheels

Yeah, thats the thing. I dont see how a person gets it into their head to do all of the above. Some of that riding is simply unbelievable. Oh, and no doubt its an insane move. Hell, insane might be doing him in a bit :thumbup:

'Dale

May 31, 2014, 7:59 PM

Defying gravity

Wow

ThePubSA

May 31, 2014, 8:08 PM

maybe merge :lol:

TopFuel

May 31, 2014, 8:18 PM

maybe merge :lol:

I agree. Mods?

TopFuel