Events

Video: Songo.info prodigy Sipho Madolo takes on Wines2Whales with Sauser

· By Matt · 8 comments

Five years ago Christoph Sauser started a charity organisation called Songo.info with the aim of getting kids in Kyamandi on bikes. Sipho Madolo, a promising rider from Songo.info, recently took on the Wines2Whales Race with Sauser.

While not quite matching Madolo’s high expectations for the event, the pair claimed a respectable 12th place overall. A determined youngster and certainly one to watch out for in multi-day races to come.

Take a look…

Related posts

Comments

jugheaddave

Dec 3, 2013, 1:14 PM

Awesome stuff!!

Johny Bravo

Dec 3, 2013, 1:37 PM

Proudly wear my Songo jersey. Love what they are doing, spoke to a couple of the young Songo riders at Origin of the trails this weekend. Nice guys, trying to not fall into the nasty habits of their friends. I support proudly them.

Lone_Ranger

Dec 3, 2013, 1:42 PM

Awesome!!!! Truly inspirational. Stuff like this makes me want to go and drop the R100k for the new Spez bikes.

Great to see true giants of mountain biking putting back into the sport in this way.

Big up Sauser and Spez!!!!!

r0adrunner

Dec 4, 2013, 11:24 AM

So cool. Nicely done Specialized and Sauser. Champs!

deonmeyer13

Dec 5, 2013, 10:12 AM

this is exactly why I love riding so much. The life journey on your bike!

'Dale

Dec 5, 2013, 11:02 AM

Now that is just awesome.

Burry must be smiling.

YUMEYA

Dec 5, 2013, 3:20 PM

Awesome!

YUMEYA

Dec 5, 2013, 3:21 PM

Awesome!!!! Truly inspirational. Stuff like this makes me want to go and drop the R100k for the new Spez bikes.

Great to see true giants of mountain biking putting back into the sport in this way.

Big up Sauser and Spez!!!!!

Drop that 100K like a boss!!!

Add a comment

You must log in to comment