Promotions

Giveaway: Win a brand new Scott Spark

· By Press Office · 144 comments

SCOTT Sports Africa are giving away a brand new Spark 940 valued at R46,000.

ccs-58780-0-44257300-1478078697.jpg

Up for grabs

The Scott Spark 940 is the top of the line aluminium model from the new Scott Spark range. It features a whole new suspension layout plus increased travel, an aggressive longer and slacker geometry, and modern standards like Boost axle spacing and metric shocks. It is well equipped with a Shimano XT drivetrain, a Fox 34 fork and a Fox Nude shock both set to 120 mm, and Fox’s Transfer adjustable seat post. The cockpit and rims (with Shimano hubs) are from Scott’s Syncros range.

The Winner:

Congratulations to Xand Venturas, the winner of the Scott Spark 940.

ccs-62657-0-26677000-1482136016.jpgXand Venturas (centre) receiving his bike form Joggie Prinsloo (right) from Scott Sports Africa.

We thank you all for participating in the competition.

ccs-62657-0-72394600-1479808512.jpg

Read more about the new Scott Spark 940 in our review here.

Comments

AlanD

Nov 2, 2016, 5:18 PM

Entered. Would be super sweet to win this beauty..praying

Pieterlab1

Nov 2, 2016, 5:28 PM

Very nice! I like the Giant rear suspension!

Dieter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nov 2, 2016, 5:33 PM

Oh yes! Vertical shock best shock  :whistling:

gerryonimo

Nov 2, 2016, 5:38 PM

Nice bike, would be great to win it......pity you need to go through Vlies Book to enter! That's me not riding a Scott in the near future!!

Lurch the stalker

Nov 2, 2016, 5:55 PM

Nice bike, would be great to win it......pity you need to go through Vlies Book to enter! That's me not riding a Scott in the near future!!

I wonder if I can ask somebody else to like the page on my behalf...

gerryonimo

Nov 2, 2016, 6:05 PM

I wonder if I can ask somebody else to like the page on my behalf...

The fact that they have linked the competition to FB puts me off and makes me look for other MTB competitions to enter!
Pure Savage

Nov 2, 2016, 6:17 PM

One less person to beat :)

DJuice

Nov 2, 2016, 6:34 PM

Not on facebook, I am out.

My wife is...I will ask nicely!!

LeoKnight

Nov 2, 2016, 7:06 PM

Got the same problem...

Pikey

Nov 2, 2016, 7:15 PM

dittto ????
Dieter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nov 2, 2016, 7:17 PM

The fact that they have linked the competition to FB puts me off and makes me look for other MTB competitions to enter!

Nothing compared to the hoops for the Due South one! All they are asking is to like their page so you can follow their updates for Scott South Africa. The form just has a check box that says yes you have liked the page, even if you didn't. Why wouldn't you like it? Best of luck with the other great MTB competitions you plan on entering...

Louis for real

Nov 2, 2016, 7:18 PM

Clickbait...not on Facebook.

Justin91

Nov 2, 2016, 8:32 PM

Holding thumbs!

porqui

Nov 3, 2016, 6:57 AM

Don't bother guys - she's mine !!

shaper

Nov 3, 2016, 7:07 AM

Done :)

gerryonimo

Nov 3, 2016, 10:39 AM

Nothing compared to the hoops for the Due South one! All they are asking is to like their page so you can follow their updates for Scott South Africa. The form just has a check box that says yes you have liked the page, even if you didn't. Why wouldn't you like it? Best of luck with the other great MTB competitions you plan on entering...

Thanks Dieter, I will tick the box to say I have entered, hopefully no one will check FB! I will say a pray and ask for forgivness before I go to sleep tonight! Not on FB for various reasons! If win the Scott ( I really like their bikes for the good value for money )I will invite you for a spin around Modder!
dirtypot

Nov 3, 2016, 10:55 AM

Aah man, this would be awesome!

Entered and holding thumbs.

Dieter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nov 3, 2016, 10:57 AM

Thanks Dieter, I will tick the box to say I have entered, hopefully no one will check FB! I will say a pray and ask for forgivness before I go to sleep tonight! Not on FB for various reasons! If win the Scott ( I really like their bikes for the good value for money )I will invite you for a spin around Modder!

It is a requirement to enter so good luck :) I understand now that you don't have Facebook so it makes sense why you were so against it. 

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Nov 3, 2016, 11:02 AM

Would be the perfect complement to my Reign. 

Entered and holding thumbs it's me for a change!!!

rvdm1

Nov 3, 2016, 11:09 AM

Great that so many of you guys don't do facebook, ensures our odds are better.

Robnoxious

Nov 3, 2016, 2:14 PM

Looks like a really comfortable ride. Nice to see a greater rake angle on the steering head.

Odinson

Nov 3, 2016, 2:18 PM

Always funny to see so many hubbers pop out of the woodwork when these types of competitions come around.

Ofaniy

Nov 3, 2016, 2:20 PM

Well, they do get made by Giant, so maybe Scott picked up on a few designs

Lurch the stalker

Nov 3, 2016, 3:02 PM

Great that so many of you guys don't do facebook, ensures our odds are better.

I disabled my Facebook account about 5 years ago - I re-enabled it for this-win or lose, the account gets disabled after this until the next competition comes along that I really want to win. ;)

Add a comment

You must log in to comment