Promotions

Giveaway: Win tickets to the Trails in Motion MTB Film Festival Premiere

· By Bike Hub Features · 9 comments

As a presenting partner Bike Hub are giving away a pair of tickets to the premiere showing of Trails In Motion Mountain Bike Film Festival on 29 March 2017. The local premiere will be hosted by the Galileo Open Air Cinema at the magical Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens. Following the premiere, the film festival will be travelling through the country from May.

To enter, post a story, photo, or video from one of your mountain bike adventures in the comments below.

How to go into the draw:

1. Watch the below trailer to get the excitement going:

2. Post a story, photo, or video from one of your mountain bike adventures in the comments below.

The competition closes at 5 pm on Friday 17 March 2016.

Find out more:

For more information about the Trails In Motion Mountain Bike Film Festival world tour, including how to host a screening, head to www.trailsinmotionmtb.com.

Book your spot:

Buy tickets to the first South African showing hosted by the Galileo Open Air Cinema on 29 March 2017 at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens here.

A second chance to win:

We are also running a separate ticket giveaway on Facebook here. Enter on Facebook to improve your chances.

Comments

walkleyn

Mar 14, 2017, 8:47 AM

Every morning's commute to work is an adventure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZGMLEmqw2A

Mtb and road yo!

Mar 14, 2017, 11:21 AM

An edit of a D.H trail i built in my hometown,650 individual man hours later and i had a track to train on! Shot by a young local film maker!Super stoked for the film fest!

Wettas

Mar 14, 2017, 11:57 AM

Greg Cooke

Mar 15, 2017, 1:02 PM

Headshot

Mar 16, 2017, 10:56 AM

Cape Towns suburbs are fast becoming a bike destination in its own right. The opening of new trails on Table Mountain have created riding opportunities  for residents and visitors from Camps Bay to Tokai. This is a POV Video of one of my favourite sections of trail in the Southern Suburbs. Its starts with a fast jeep track descent that turns into a piece of fun single track with a few choice obstacles to keep the rider on his or her toes. Its a multi use trail so a bell and a finger on both brakes are needed at all times...

Shebeen

Mar 16, 2017, 11:21 AM

As a presenting partner Bike Hub are giving away a pair of tickets to the premiere showing of Trails In Motion Mountain Bike Film Festival on 29 March 2017. The local premiere will be hosted by the Galileo Open Air Cinema at the magical Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens. Following the premiere, the film festival will be travelling through the country from May.

is it a standard pair of entry tickets, or...

VIP (BLANKET + BACKREST + SAVANNA + POPCORN + CADBURY CHOCS + PREMIUM SEATING + SRAM EAGLE GROUPSET)

Nick

Mar 16, 2017, 11:34 AM

is it a standard pair of entry tickets, or...

VIP (BLANKET + BACKREST + SAVANNA + POPCORN + CADBURY CHOCS + PREMIUM SEATING + SRAM EAGLE GROUPSET)

They are "Comfy" tickets with the backrest. However, you're welcome to bring along your own Eagle groupset.

Nick

Mar 20, 2017, 12:43 PM

Thanks for the entries everyone.

I've just done a random draw and the winner of the Trails In Motion MTB tickets is Headshot. Congratulations!

Add a comment

You must log in to comment