The Fixture's confident mountain style and breezy ventilation combine in a compact design that complements nearly any ride especially when there's dirt under tread. Some of our best features, like In-Mold construction coupled with the ease and comfort of our acclaimed Roc Loc Sport fit system, offer the versatility you need to ride everything from fire-road adventures to swooping singletrack trails. This is one of the best performance value mountain bike helmets available, with styling and colour options that will keep you feeling good mile after mile. Weight – 280g (all sizes).
The Cinder provides all the features an avid road rider wants in a lightweight package. The design is inspired by the classic aesthetic of our premium Synthe helmet, offering similar performance and style. Key features include the Roc Loc 5 fit system, which allows you to easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Air-FX padding offers comfort on your longest rides.
- Compact shape Air-Fix padding
- Ponytail compatible
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement
- Fit System
- Roc Loc 5
- Ventilation: 26 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling
Welcome to the lightweight revolution with Prolight Techlace, the only 150-gram cycling shoe with pro-level performance. The Prolight Techlace combines exceptional stiffness, fast adjustability and incredible weight savings. To get these benefits, we focused on three key areas: an ultralight upper made with a technical monofilament mesh with Teijin TPU welded reinforcement that doesn’t stretch under power; our Techlace closure system that combines the comfort of laces with on-the-fly adjustability; and finally, the Textreme carbon fiber outsole. This unconventional composite is woven in flat sheets instead of threads, producing a carbon fiber that’s ultra-stiff, yet lighter because it requires less resin. When every gram matters and every second counts, Prolight Techlace amplifies your performance.
- Upper: Techlace Pro retention; Teijin welded SL Technical Monofilament Mesh
- Outsole: Textreme advanced carbon fibre outsole; Bonded walking pad; Titanium hardware
- Footbed: Prolight Footbed; Prolight SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support; X-Static anti-microbial fibre
- Weight: 150 grams (size 42.5)
- Travel bag included
The Carbide R II is an XC shoe with the comfortable, supportive fit found in our premium shoes. We added a nylon and rubber co-moulded outsole for impressive durability, grip and traction in rocks and mud. While we were at it, we redesigned the upper to combine supple synthetic fibre with mesh panels for increased breathability and lighter weight. Three wide straps allow easy fit adjustments, and a supportive EVA footbed enhances comfort. A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly, enhancing your connection to the bike.
The DND (Down And Dirty) is all about the essentials – fit, durability and control. It’s built to be affordable and long-wearing, with a supple feel thanks to the Super Fit engineered AX Suede palm that eliminates excess material and bunching. The upper breathes well, and offers 4-way stretch for maximum comfort day in and day-out. These features and simple construction make the DND the favourite among dirt jumpers and trail riders alike.
- Palm: Super Fit design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit, Ax Suede synthetic leather for durability
- Upper: Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch breathable mesh; Reinforced fingertips for hard-wearing durability; Flex zones at the knuckles enhance articulation
- Padding: 2mm EVA crash pad distributes impact energy
- Highly absorbent wiping surface
- Simple, slip-on design
- Silicone fingertip print provides enhanced grip
- Touchscreen Technology
Rivet 2.0 - Less Can Be More
The Rivet II is the latest version of our minimal full-finger glove for riders who want the ultimate in ventilation, control and bar feel. The supple, micro-vented Pittards Leather Palm is matched with a super breathable stretch mesh upper that offers an exceptional fit, so that the glove practically disappears when you put it on, which is exactly what you want when the miles are rolling up.
- Palm Super Fit Engineered Three-Panel Design. Vented Cool Skin Microfiber. Welded Pull Tab. Touchscreen Technology - 80% Polyethylene, 20% Polyurethane
- Upper: Moisture-Wicking 4-Way Stretch Breathable Mesh. Highly Absorbent Microfiber Wiping Surface - 93% Nylon, 7% Spandex
- Padding: None (100% Alumina Trihydrate)
The Rivet II is a super comfortable lightweight long finger glove providing protection without chunky padding to retain bar feel and stay cool. The neoprene upper provides a snug, fuss-free fit around the wrist without the often clunky straps or irritating seams.
Ample venting along the fingers along with perforation across the palm makes for an all-round breathable glove and the touchscreen technology does indeed let you operate a smartphone mid-ride, should you so desire. If you enjoy riding gloveless but would like a little more protection or moisture wicking these are a great option.