Promotions

Upgraded Imbi Bike Saver Launches

Supplied by Bikalot.

· By Press Office · 11 comments

The team at Bikalot is pleased to bring to market the new and upgraded Imbi Bike Saver. Imbi was first launched to the South African market 18 months ago and have been very well received locally and abroad with enquiries from as far as the USA, Europe, and Dubai.

ccs-62657-0-91608300-1510738189.jpeg

We’ve listened to feedback from our clients and have worked to make the new Imbi Bike Savers easier to use, whilst still providing the bikes with the protection that the brand has become synonymous with.
Inventor of the Imbi Bike Saver and Bikalot director Earle Loxton.

The Bikalot team have replaced the rubber strap with a more flexible heavy-duty Polyester strap, allowing easier use when working in tight spaces, as well as improved strength.

ccs-62657-0-66609100-1510738190.jpeg
ccs-62657-0-67812000-1510738191.jpeg

The Imbi 2.0 will officially be launched to the public today at the Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge Expo at the Ticketpro Dome in Johannesburg, the expo runs through until Saturday 18th of November.

Bikalot will be doing a launch special of just R249 for a set of two Imbi Bike Savers.

Those interested in purchasing the Imbi’s, but unable to make it to the show can view our extensive dealer network here or purchase online here.

Further information can be found on the Imbi Bike Saver website and you can keep up to date with our news on our social media channels:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/imbicompany/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ImbiBikeSaver
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bikalotdotcom/

Dealer enquiries can be sent through to info@bikalot.com

Related posts

Comments

Ferro

Nov 16, 2017, 11:01 AM

Can we trade the old ones in?

Sepia

Nov 16, 2017, 11:11 AM

Can we trade the old ones in?

Me too please.

TALUS

Nov 16, 2017, 11:33 AM

Me Too

Bikalot

Nov 16, 2017, 5:09 PM

HI guys, drop me a mail on chris@bikalot.com and we will see what we can do for you. Thanks for the support. Ciao Chris

VicanZA

Nov 16, 2017, 6:59 PM

Pool noodle beats all.

Ferro

Nov 17, 2017, 9:04 AM

Thanks Chris. Will do.

Lapierre

Mar 8, 2018, 6:54 AM

hope the new Imbi stronger than the model it replaces.

( 2 of mine snapped on dirt roads )

Bikalot

Apr 9, 2018, 3:23 PM

hope the new Imbi stronger than the model it replaces.

( 2 of mine snapped on dirt roads )

Hi Lapierre

We're sorry to hear that, please could you drop me a mail on chris@bikalot.com with images of the Imbis and we'll see what we can do to get these replaced for you. We have made upgrades to version 2.

Kind regards

Chris

Tatt

Apr 9, 2018, 4:08 PM

Absolutely love mine! Congrats on the upgrade.

Tom

BaGearA

Apr 9, 2018, 4:21 PM

Hi Lapierre

We're sorry to hear that, please could you drop me a mail on chris@bikalot.com with images of the Imbis and we'll see what we can do to get these replaced for you. We have made upgrades to version 2.

Kind regards

Chris

Good on you guys  :thumbup:

Bikalot

Apr 10, 2018, 4:29 AM

Absolutely love mine! Congrats on the upgrade.

Tom

Thanks for the support Tom

Add a comment

You must log in to comment