Promotions

Video: Bike Life – Traffic sux! Rather bike to work

· By Press Office · 0 comments

Day after day we spend a good portion of our lives sitting in cars, stuck in traffic! The morning and evening commute to and from work can sometimes make or break our days.

A simple question was asked, what do I do on weekends for fun, the answer was, I ride my bike and so from there the discussion between Antonio and Steve began about pros and cons over riding to work instead of driving.

Who would start their day off better? They had to put their plan into action! The starting point was Emmarentia Dam and by utilising the amazing trail network of the Braamfontein Spruit, Antonio was able to keep off the tar for a large portion of his ride as he headed into Sandton.

Over the past few years a lot of good guys have put in a lot of hard work to get the Spruit running the way it is now, easy access and flowing single track allow a large number of cyclists use the trails on a daily basis. Commuting by bike is definitely an efficient and enjoyable option, it might not be for everybody, but you’ll never know until you give it a try!

Video – Nathan Pellow-Jarman
Car Commuter – Stephen O’Raw
Rider – Antonio Silva
Bike – Specialized Turbo Levo

Comments

There are no comments yet. Why not add yours below.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment