Promotions

WIN: 3 x Wines2Whales entries with Food Lover’s Market

· By BikeHubCoreAdmin · 79 comments

Are you up for a challenge? Food Lover’s Market have got three FNB Wines2Whales team entries to give away in their 2016 LOVE THE BIKE competition.

Food Lover’s Market is the official food sponsor of the FNB Wines2Whales. Not only will they be making sure that riders are fuelled up on the most delicious and nutritious food, but they are also giving those who missed the chance to ride their way to a 2016 W2W team entry!

ltb_screenshot.jpg

Simply sign up on lovethebike.com using your Strava account and start logging your rides! You could be just a few (hundred) kilometers away from a ride in one of SA’s most exciting MTB stage races.

We have 3 distance based categories with a 2016 FNB W2W Ride team entry up for grabs in each category:

• Men – Most kilometers ridden over the 21 day period.
  • Women – Most kilometers ridden over the 21 day period.
  • Lucky Draw – Burn at least 6000 calories over the period to qualify for this lucky draw category.

Competition dates: 1 – 21 September 2016

Find out more and enter here: lovethebike.com

LTB_FBShareImage01.jpg

Weekly Spot Prizes
Each week we’ve got a R1,000 Food Lover’s Market voucher up for grabs. Anyone who has signed up on lovethebike.com using their Strava account is eligible for these lucky draws.

Related posts

Comments

Meezo

Sep 2, 2016, 9:35 AM

in

dave303e

Sep 2, 2016, 9:37 AM

ok, unpack the car, gonna cycle to dullstroom for th ultra tomo now...

snakedoc

Sep 2, 2016, 9:37 AM

Not gonna not

Adrian Fogg

Sep 2, 2016, 9:38 AM

me too!!!

CASSIE1975

Sep 2, 2016, 10:08 AM

Might be able to win the vouchers, but that's it... :thumbup:  good luck to all, hope a Hubber can win it 

dirtypot

Sep 2, 2016, 10:31 AM

Entered!  

I can only hope for the lucky draw though...

Hamstring

Sep 2, 2016, 11:06 AM

in 23rd already

nonky

Sep 2, 2016, 11:22 AM

in for the lucky draw

lerouc

Sep 2, 2016, 11:24 AM

Im not gonna win the distance, hoping for an outside chance with the draw!

Spinnekop

Sep 2, 2016, 11:26 AM

in 23rd already

24th

:devil:

Heheheheh....I just entered.  :devil:

Lying 1st because of my monster ride this morning......but sadly I won't keep that possie....

So also in for the lucky draw I suppose......

Wannabe

Sep 2, 2016, 11:32 AM

I might be in with a chance for the Calories Burned.    :whistling:

Flemish Lion

Sep 2, 2016, 11:39 AM

Back in the day (pre 2013) when my wife was pro and I trained 6 days a week with her (about 2.5 hrs a ride) I would have had a chance :)

Two kids later very little time left for cycling ;(

NE1L

Sep 2, 2016, 11:39 AM

It keeps crashing after I try to authorize

CASSIE1975

Sep 2, 2016, 12:08 PM

Back in the day (pre 2013) when my wife was pro and I trained 6 days a week with her (about 2.5 hrs a ride) I would have had a chance :)

Two kids later very little time left for cycling ;(

In the same boat with a kid in the mix  :thumbup:  missus and I trained almost every day...but can not picture my life anymore without our son...makes life so much sweeter and rewarding!

Train when I can and do the races for fun and just enjoy them...

Matt

Sep 2, 2016, 12:48 PM

Please confirm that your Strava profile has a gender specified. This is required by the competition for ranking purposes.

After setting your gender you should be able to successfully authorise.

Matt

Sep 2, 2016, 1:28 PM

You may have also had trouble connecting if your Strava profile doesn't specify your location details.

The site has been updated with a fix for this.

MildlyWild

Sep 2, 2016, 3:17 PM

No man, this competition urges mountain bikers to log more distance on road bikes in order to win a mtb race entry...

whattingh

Sep 5, 2016, 7:47 AM

The T&C say winners is notified by telephone but no where it allow you to put that in... or am I missing something

dirtypot

Sep 5, 2016, 7:54 AM

Just 1462 more calories to burn before I get an entry!  I'll go for a ride in the morning which should do that.

In it to win it! 

Velouria

Sep 13, 2016, 9:09 AM

I see there is some sneaky skulduggery already going on between the top contenders, and I'm not talking about these guys:

post-275-0-64576700-1473757467_thumb.jpg

While Etnard might think he is in the lead, some people have yet to connect their Strava, but are still putting in massive miles.

post-275-0-20513700-1473757468_thumb.jpg

Going to be interesting to see how this pans out ;)

bodger

Sep 13, 2016, 10:11 AM

I see there is some sneaky skulduggery already going on between the top contenders, and I'm not talking about these guys:

attachicon.gifSelection_999(091).jpg

While Etnard might think he is in the lead, some people have yet to connect their Strava, but are still putting in massive miles.

attachicon.gifSelection_999(090).jpg

Going to be interesting to see how this pans out ;)

Etnard is quite aware of what is going on, he is on his own mission which is cool.

Fanie Stofberg has made some of his rides private, why just this morning he released one from the 8th of September I think.

I'm just keen to do my own thing with my own goal in mind without having a target on my back. I'll join when I'm good and ready. I'm not hiding, my account is not locked and my rides aren't private.

P.S. I didn't even try to wheelsuck you on Saturday morning when you came past and now you rat me out in hublic. So mean  :P

P.P.S I think the most exciting thing this year is the woman's category. Its amazing to see what the girls can put down when given a chance to show their stuff.

Velouria

Sep 13, 2016, 11:08 AM

Etnard is quite aware of what is going on, he is on his own mission which is cool.

Fanie Stofberg has made some of his rides private, why just this morning he released one from the 8th of September I think.

I'm just keen to do my own thing with my own goal in mind without having a target on my back. I'll join when I'm good and ready. I'm not hiding, my account is not locked and my rides aren't private.

P.S. I didn't even try to wheelsuck you on Saturday morning when you came past and now you rat me out in hublic. So mean  :P

P.P.S I think the most exciting thing this year is the woman's category. Its amazing to see what the girls can put down when given a chance to show their stuff.

Like I said - sneaky stuff going on.

It took me about 2 days to figure out what LTB meant after I had stalked you on Saturday (and after I'd fallen off my chair after seeing the sheer distance you'd been logging up - seriously impressive).

May the best man and woman win, and I'm all for sneaky tactics!

(I didn't rat you out - it was an anonymous screenshot!!)

Sep 13, 2016, 11:36 AM

Haha, Im glad someone figured my game out ;) Time for a bit of mind games this week... But yes, the HAM is seriously committed to winning this!

Velouria

Sep 13, 2016, 2:59 PM

Haha, Im glad someone figured my game out ;) Time for a bit of mind games this week... But yes, the HAM is seriously committed to winning this!

This is like following the Munga, but for 3 weeks!

I see Friday is a rather miserable day for bike riding - rest day, or an opportunity to get in some extra kilometres (especially if you're riding in a Southerly direction!)?

Add a comment

You must log in to comment