Tech

Introducing the Titan Racing Junior Trail – A Trail Bike for Little Shredders

· By Bike Hub Features · 5 comments

The Trail Junior Range is built for those budding little shredders that need a little more. A lightweight frame, suspension fork, and kids-specific geometry with low stand-over height make the Trail Junior range a contender for any trail.

Whether riding with their buddies or to school, kids want to have fun on their bicycles. And even though just riding a bicycle is good enough for most, we know small details can elevate the level of fun. With that in mind, we paid special attention to our spec choices. 2.6″ Vee Rubber Crown Gem tires add grip for confidence and, thanks to its wide profile, can be run at a lower psi, adding comfort and even more grip to rail berms. An air suspension fork offers 80mm travel and can be adjusted for your little shredder’s weight. Just like the pros do! 

All of that will allow kids to ride faster and carry more momentum – luckily, we didn’t skimp on brakes. Hydraulic brakes, paired with 160mm rotors front and rear, wouldn’t be out of place on a grown-up bike, spec’d on the Junior Trail it means greater control on descents and stopping power when needed. Other neat touches include a 1x drivetrain, wider bars (relative for a kid’s bike), short stem, quick release seat clamp, comfortable saddle and grips and you have yourself a bike most adults wouldn’t mind swinging a leg over!

ER6_0601.JPG

ER6_0636.JPG
ER6_0643.JPG

ER6_0630.JPG

FEATURES:

• Lightweight Machine Formed Aluminium Frame designed specifically for Juniors with updated geometry that allows riders to get the most out of this bike with its low stand-over height.
  • Front Air Suspension with 80mm travel smoothes the ride.
  • TR Junior Grips are designed to meet the needs of a young rider. A smaller diameter and softer compound mean a better grip.
  • Single Ring Drivetrain is more efficient, simpler, and makes shifting through the gears easier for Juniors.
  • Disc Brakes offer superior stopping power to V-Brakes and work in all weather conditions which makes them a great choice for any bike.
  • Adjustable Seat Post allows for Juniors of different heights as they grow.

To cater to as many riders as possible, we offer the Junior Trail in 20″ and 24″ sizes, with color options for boys and girls in each size.

ER6_1391.JPG

Titan Racing Junior Trail Calypso 24.JPG

Titan Racing Junior Trail Hades 24.JPG

AVAILABLE MODELS:

• Hades 24″
  • Calypso 24″
  • Hades 20″
  • Hades 20″

WARRANTY

The Junior trail is covered by our legendary 5-year, multi-user warranty. All you have to do is register your Titan Racing bicycle directly after purchase and we will do the rest.

Hit it and shred it, with the titan Racing Junior Trail. View the full range HERE. To stay in touch and up to date, follow Titan Racing on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and subscribe to their YouTube channel.

ER6_0663.JPG

Related posts

Comments

Titan Racing Bikes

Jun 29, 2022, 6:44 AM

Thanks! These bikes are available from a Titan Racing dealer near you. 

DJuice

Jun 29, 2022, 6:57 AM

How old is the boy in the video?

My boy is happy if he makes braap sounds, when he rides in the neighbourhood.

Very nice bike, told my wife and mom about them, having two boys, can always transfer…it was just me that was exicited….

MongooseMan

Jun 29, 2022, 7:21 AM

How does this differ from the Hades SE, out of interest?

Titan Racing Bikes

Jun 29, 2022, 10:00 AM

3 hours ago, DJuice said:

How old is the boy in the video?

He is 10, will soon be 11, and is 139cm tall. 

3 hours ago, DJuice said:

…it was just me that was exicited….

We're with you on this!

Steady Spin

Jun 30, 2022, 11:51 AM

Kid shreds harder than me….

*puts bike up for sale to take up golf ️ 

Add a comment

You must log in to comment