The RKT 9 RDO is intended to do one thing very well ... fly. All stops were pulled to create the most efficient full suspension race-worthy short travel sled. The frame is constructed using our RDO Carbon Compaction technology, which utilizes highly resilient fibres to provide front and rear triangles that are incredibly lightweight and durable. Punish it on daylong epics and be amazed _ it will keep coming back for more despite its featherweight feel.
What's so great about this, other than that the new colours are awesome?
The new 34mm Stepcast fork reduces the overall Rocket weight by 230g! And, we have an Orange colour-match option available. Additionally, while the bike is now 120mm travel but it is convertible to 100mm travel (needs separate cartridge).
Our patented CVA linkage design allows for pedal forces to operate independently of rear wheel travel, providing every ounce of the rider's hard-earned energy a clear path to the pedals, and after extensive testing, our engineers optimized the linkage and bearings to produce the lightest, stiffest version of CVA to date. No detail was overlooked.
A 73MM PF30 BB provides compatibility with the latest 1x and more conventional multiple ring drivetrain configurations and can be adapted to a threaded bottom bracket via adaptors. Frame sizes medium and larger have water bottle mounts on both the underside of the down tube and within the front triangle allowing for ample hydration during longer marathon-style endurance events. When the racing gets rough, the frame finds protection behind titanium frame plates which guard against the potential of a dropped chain, while clear protective decals add impact resistance to common rock-strike and high-abuse areas.
The RKT's 439mm chain stay length provides the perfect balance of acceleration, climbing traction and the ability to carve up the racetrack. The RKT is the first Niner to feature Boost 148mm x 12mm rear spacing and has clearance for up to 2.4” tires. This feature allows for a wider spoke interface and an overall stiffer wheel and swing arm combo, enabling you to confidently maintain line selection in the roughest conditions.
Designed around racing performance, the RKT achieves the lowest standover height of any bike in our line-up. This low standover height allows the bike to be leaned further to tackle tight corners and switchbacks, and delivers a truly nimble, race-ready ride.
- Carbon full suspension Niner RDO carbon compaction system for the ultimate in strength and reliability
- 90mm of patented CVA suspension is efficient in every chainring
- Tuned for CVA - Fox Float DPS Factory rear shock
- Internal cable routing for a clean setup that is Di2 ready
- Custom forged 6066 alloy suspension linkage is light and stiff
- Boost 148mm x 12mm rear spacing
- BB type: 73mm PF30 BB Shell (Adapters Required For BSA Type BBs)
- Shock size: 165 X 38mm - 90mm Travel
- Shock mounting hardware:21.84 X M8
- Shock sag: 25% (Which Will Move The O-Ring 9.5mm Down The Shaft)
- Seatpost size: 30.9
- Seat collar size: 34.9
- Front derailleur: S3/ Low Direct Mount Front Derailleur
- Headset: 1.125" X 1.5" Tapered Integrated (Campy Style) Head Tube, Headset Included, Cane Creek Description: IS42/28.6 | IS52/40
- Bearing specs: Sealed Cartridge Enduro Max Black Oxide Bearings - (8x) 26x17x5
- Rear wheel spacing: 148x12mm
- Bottle mount location descriptions: Medium, Large, Xl Have One Bottle Mount Under Down Tube And One Bottle Mount Inside Triangle, S And Xs Have One Bottle Mount Inside Triangle
- Max tire size: Can Fit Up To A 29X2.6" Tire (Tire Sizes Vary By Brand, Some Tires May Not Fit)
- Chainring configurations: Compatible With Standard 1X, 2X And 3X Systems
- 1x max chainring size:38T - Boost Chainring Recommended
- Q-Factor: 168mm
- Max fork travel: 120mm
- ISCG compatibility: No
- Max rotor size: Post Mount Disc Brake - 180Mm Max Rotor Size
- Fork offset: Designed Around 51Mm Offset
- Biocentric: No
5-Star X01 Eagle - R99,999
4-Star X01 - R82,999
3-Star GX Eagle - R73,999
2-Star GX Eagle - R69,999
Contact Bike Mob for more details.