SRAM XX1 Power Meter
- Carbon arms – 170 and 175mm
- 156 and 168mm Q-factors
- 104 BCD – 32, 34, 36, and 38-tooth chain rings sold separately
- GXP and BB30
- Multipoint, active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer cadence
Strength and Position
- Built hand-in-hand with the XX1 drivetrain – highest performance, integrated look
- Designed for X-SYNC™ and compatible with XX1, X01 and X1
- Light weight, LED indicator and replaceable CR2032 battery
- Each power meter is individually calibrated at the factory to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement
- Accelerometer for cadence – no need to install a magnet
- IPX7 waterproof rating (1 meter of submersion for 30 minutes)
- All SRAM MTB Q-factors, crank lengths and bottom brackets
MSRP: GXP $1500, €1325, £1149. BB30 $1550, €1375, £1199. Chain rings $105/€93/£80 - $127/€113/£96 (Hoping to get South African pricing soon).
Material: Carbon crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
Arm lengths: 170mm and 175mm
Q-factor: 156mm and 168mm
Bottom Brackets: GXP, PressFIT GXP, BB30, PressFit 30, BBright
Wireless technology: ANT+
Battery: CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
Weight: 626g (175mm, 168Q, GXP, chassis only); 689g (175mm, 168Q, GXP, 32-tooth chain ring)
Compatibility: SRAM 1X™; X-SYNC™ (Uses 32, 34, 36, 38-tooth 104BCD chain rings sold separately)
XC riders use it to dial in their training, objectively assess race results and fine-tune their diet.
Marathon racers use it to pace themselves and monitor energy loss.
Enduro - Downhill
Enduro and downhill racers use it to see how often they pedal and how hard, analyze power and cadence vs. gear selection and seated vs. standing pedaling, and monitor fatigue.