Tech

Red-E powerbanks & accessories

· By Press Office · 7 comments

Introducing Red-E powerbanks and accessories. Red-E, a locally-owned and managed power accessory supplier, lists a hugely varied range of top quality products that have hit the shelves of top retailer outlets nationwide.

ccs-62657-0-90199500-1422271676.jpg

If you have ever run out of battery on your cellphone, laptop, tablet or even your GoPro and been without access to a power source, Red-E has a range of affordable, yet extremely powerful portable chargers (otherwise known as powerbanks) that can charge your device as much as up to three times on selected units!

A particularly impressive unit is the RG40 (4,000mAh) powerbank. The Red-E 4,000mAh (see image below) unit has two outputs (USB and Mini-USB) so you can power or charge two devices at the same time.

What’s more, if you are an avid cyclist and enjoy capturing your rides on your GoPro but need more battery life on longer rides, Red-E has developed a bike mount specifically for the 4,000mAh powerbank – the first of its kind.

ccs-62657-0-41253000-1422271685.jpg

The Red-E range also stocks a 2,000mAh, 4,500mAh, and 6,000mAh powerbank, all varying in size and shape, to fit differing needs.

Furthermore, Red-E also stocks a range of high quality, affordable cables, and chargers for any and all of your devices as well as a range of sleek and dependable cellphone, tablet and laptop covers.

It’s the solution to all of your battery needs. Make sure you don’t go anywhere without your Red-E kit.

Comments

rawbone

Jan 27, 2015, 7:22 AM

I've got one of these - they are awesome!

Suidwes Boytjie

Dec 7, 2017, 2:12 PM

Old tread, so apologies for hi-jacking this...

i'm looking to buy a powerbank and would like to get some feedback, suggestions on makes, model, etc...

WrightJnr

Dec 7, 2017, 7:52 PM

I do not have first hand experience with them but I’m very interested in the GOAL ZERO products. They look like great quality and have a huge variety.

http://www.curtismobile.co.za/goal-zero/

I currently use a 18000maH Battery Pack that came with my Dell Laptop. Lasts for ever, and don’t need to charge it once during a 3 day stage race. Charging 2 phones and a GPS every day. A pain though as you need the laptop charger to charge when you do. IMO 12000 plus maH is worthwhile. Of course it depends what you wanting to charge and how long before you can recharge batterpack. Modern cellphones are around 3000maH and a tablet around 7000maH I think. So based on knowing what you charging and how many times you want to charge will determine size. Then, as far as which one goes, well you get what you pay for. Go cheap and the device will take forever to charge and probably not hold capacity for long. I’ve always bought the best batteries I can afford.

Suidwes Boytjie

Dec 8, 2017, 6:57 AM

I do not have first hand experience with them but I’m very interested in the GOAL ZERO products. They look like great quality and have a huge variety.

http://www.curtismobile.co.za/goal-zero/

I currently use a 18000maH Battery Pack that came with my Dell Laptop. Lasts for ever, and don’t need to charge it once during a 3 day stage race. Charging 2 phones and a GPS every day. A pain though as you need the laptop charger to charge when you do. IMO 12000 plus maH is worthwhile. Of course it depends what you wanting to charge and how long before you can recharge batterpack. Modern cellphones are around 3000maH and a tablet around 7000maH I think. So based on knowing what you charging and how many times you want to charge will determine size. Then, as far as which one goes, well you get what you pay for. Go cheap and the device will take forever to charge and probably not hold capacity for long. I’ve always bought the best batteries I can afford.

I basically just looking to charge my Garmin, Light and Gopro, not all at once, but that will be the main units for use. Basically for events like 360, Transbaviaans, Desert Dash... I have seen that Red-E have a unit that comes with a mount for charging on the go. 

Neverfit

Dec 8, 2017, 7:41 AM

I have some of the Red-E products, and they are really worth every cent. Wont buy something else. 

I stuffed up my car charger, NOT their fault, but they still helped me out with the adapter needed. Excellent service

Suidwes Boytjie

Dec 8, 2017, 7:43 AM

I have some of the Red-E products, and they are really worth every cent. Wont buy something else. 

I stuffed up my car charger, NOT their fault, but they still helped me out with the adapter needed. Excellent service

What size (maH) are you using or would you recommend?

Martin G

Dec 8, 2017, 7:54 AM

I basically just looking to charge my Garmin, Light and Gopro, not all at once, but that will be the main units for use. Basically for events like 360, Transbaviaans, Desert Dash... I have seen that Red-E have a unit that comes with a mount for charging on the go. 

Good day- i would like to assist you in looking for a power bank you welcome to contact me directly on info@red-electronic.com and i will make contact with you to assist you .

Kind Regards,

Add a comment

You must log in to comment