Caledonian Cycles Cape Town

DJR

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have contact details for me please. Would be much appreciated thanks.

Marwaan - 0824294317

Had saddle problems after stopping for coffee in Muizenberg this morning.Popped into the Caledonian cycles branch in Muizenberg.The owner dropped what he was doing even ignoring phone calls to help me out at no charge .Big up !!!Some good priced 2nd hand bikes in store.

Meanwhile in another thread "Cycle shops never take the phone!" .... :whistling:

Isnt this the same guy that worked for bridge cycles whose place was raided for suspected stolen goods a few years ago?

Edited by Malpiet

Isnt this the same guy that worked for bridge cycles whose place was raided for suspected stolen goods a few years ago?

Yes!

• 3 months later...

I recently serviced my bike at Caledonion Cycles... R300, Full service. Excellent Job. i seriously recommend them. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

I recently serviced my bike at Caledonion Cycles... R300, Full service. Excellent Job. i seriously recommend them. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Serious!! My buddy walked in their muizenberg branch asked prices on service and was told R300. Then he crossed the railway line to get his bike and when he walked in they told him R600

I have known Maruwaan and his brother for many years now. Long before he opened the 2 stores he now owns. His brother and I were into dicing back in the day with Ford v6's (ooh what fun that was). Very stand up type of guy, always willing to do the right thing no matter what. To be honest, Maruwaan has been done in more times than I care to say, and he never made an issue about it.

Give him a try, I'm quite sure you will be surprised. I dont think a dealer or reseller would want any bad things said about there company on a forum like this. That kinda forces them to do what is right, right!

• 6 years later...

2014 Thread revival.

I just moved to Fish Hoek and need to get a spoke replaced. Is Caledonian a good place for this?

I would normally go to Stoke but the drive for just a spoke seems a bit far.

Otherwise, any suggestions of a good shop in close-ish proximity? 

Cant go wrong with getting a spoke if you know the length and bend, Caledonian should be a good bet.

I can vouch for these guys, Ian knows his stuff, probably closer to you, Cranx.co.za

* just checked they may not be open on a Sat, call first

Edited by tubed
update

2 hours ago, tubed said:

Cant go wrong with getting a spoke if you know the length and bend, Caledonian should be a good bet.

I can vouch for these guys, Ian knows his stuff, probably closer to you, Cranx.co.za

* just checked they may not be open on a Sat, call first

Thanks Tubed!