HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYE!

dylankeyter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYE! HOPE YOUR DAY HAS BEEN AWESOME, IF RUMOUR IS TRUE, YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GIRL WITH THOSE NEW WHEELS! HAPPY ROLLING FOR MANY MOONS.

Happy birthday Skye!  Hope you got lots of shiny bike jewellery AND civilian jewellery.  Have a wonderful day!Willehond2007-11-10 07:07:14

Happy Birthday Skye, have a wonderful day and may the year ahead be blessed with all thats good and good luck with the DC !!

Well Dylan beat me to it, thought maybe youd be cross if i mention loted ur Bday on the hub. Hope you had a good day, and a good ride today. Spoilt rotten i hope as well . I want to see the new bling on ur bike on the couch when you get home. Cheers my friendHug lots of love A M+m

and from me - a happy happy birthday to you. hope it's going to be a wonderful year for you, with lot of save miles on you bike.  

Thank you all very much for the birthday greetings.

got a set of awesome mavic rims that go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR when I free wheel. So that's me over the moon. Was not worried what rims I got as long as they go GRRRRRRRRRR {how is that for being a chick}

Today's ride was something else, it was beyond tough. SO  I am never, ever, never doing those passes ever ever ever again!!! NEVERAngry

you shoulda passed on the passes for your birtday. sorry for being so late - just walked in the door - but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubbers you will not believe it BUT hubby made me cycle another 50K around the point just got back and Censored I am sore...... Never having another birthday again the 10th of Nov has offically been scratched of the Calendar. Also pre warned hubby I don't want anything for Xmas either