What's your height and weight?

Sawdust

I am often amazed at how light some racers are. Some of us are limited by our height (or length :rolleyes: )so the weight will never come down to that level. So I was wondering, what is the height and weight of the average cyclist?

I'll go first: 1.82m weighing 73kg (naked)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.87m

84kg

Dark hair. Brown eyes. Likes reading poetry long walks on the beach... and poking dead things with a stick

I am often amazed at how light some racers are. Some of us are limited by our height (or length :rolleyes: )so the weight will never come down to that level. So I was wondering, what is the height and weight of the average cyclist?

Snap https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/26312-state-your-heightweight-bicycle-frame-size/page__st__400__p__1359928__hl__height+weight+frame+size__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=1359928

...and you say you are amazed? Same height for me, but I am skinny at 81kg.

don't like food?

:lol: I am looking at these height vs weight posts and asking myself the same question... What do these guys eat...? (if anything!) A bran muffin does not constitute a meal! :huh:

Here's the number for the helpline: 0861 85 85 85.

If they answer and say "Thank you for calling Mr. Delivery", don't be alarmed. It's just a cover to protect patient confidentiality.