Formula 1...

'Dale

I don't support individuals. It's because everybody moves from team to team so you will have to change teams if drivers move. It's like in rugby/football/cricket. Nobody supports a player, they support a team.

I like your thinking...

I support Mclaren.

Love the racing style of Lewis.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After his accident will he still be able to give the one finger salute?

What accident.....I only know of Kubica's accident which ruined his hand. :unsure:

Sooo many people are gonna jump on the Red Bull/Vettel band wagon. In the beginning of last year only their families and friends were supporters.

What accident.....I only know of Kubica's accident which ruined his hand. :unsure:

I was also thinking that after I read that....

Sooo many people are gonna jump on the Red Bull/Vettel band wagon. In the beginning of last year only their families and friends were supporters.

Actually I was a fan of him when he first went to Red Bull....same as I am also a Alonso supporter

I support Schumacher....

A bit irritated with Crybaby Alonso, but I have always supported Ferrari, and I like Massa :thumbup:

It is good that Red Bull won though, made Fromula 1 less of a factory car affair. I love the way Force India just hinted at good ability, and believe this year we will see better things.

All in all I love Formula 1, and will always enjoy watching it.

THIS WEEK:

:thumbup:

Race Date: 27 Mar 2011

Circuit Name: Albert Park

Number of Laps: 58

Circuit Length: 5.303 km

Race Distance: 307.574 km

Lap Record: 1:24.125 - M Schumacher (2004)

*wow, Schumacher still holds the record in the Ferrari - 7 seasons later. :)

I support Schumacher....

but I have always supported Ferrari, and I like Massa :thumbup:

All in all I love Formula 1, and will always enjoy watching it.

+1.

Can't stand Massa, though he is marginally more tolerable than Barrichelo. I pray that this season Ferrari get their strategy sorted, as that is what let Alonso down last year. I don't actually care who the driver is, as long as there is a prancing horse at the top of the pile.

Edited by TNT1

*wow, Schumacher still holds the record in the Ferrari - 7 seasons later. :)

Yeah, but all the design and rule changes have slowed the cars down a lot since 2004.

+1.

I pray that this season Ferrari get their strategy sorted,

I don't actually care who the driver is, as long as there is a prancing horse at the top of the pile.

Agreed.... :thumbup:

Yeah, but all the design and rule changes have slowed the cars down a lot since 2004.

And they are talking about dropping cylinders again in 2013. To 4 this time. Engines will be 1.6 liter turbo charged.

im a mclaren supporter, i really hope this year will be the year they can take the championship , but looking at the pre season testing its going to be hard, i just hope the new parts they are adding for the Australian gp helps abit. Cant stand Vettel or alonso

And they are talking about dropping cylinders again in 2013. To 4 this time. Engines will be 1.6 liter turbo charged.

Lovely. Same engines as thw WTCC... What would be the point? I love F1, cause it's the best of the best, I think they should have less rules. Go back to V6 or even V8 turbos and slick tyres.

As far as I can remember Nigel Mansell won the championship in a 1.5 turbo car, the choices were 3,5 Litre normally aspirated and 1,5 Litre turbo, and the normally aspirated were completely overshadowed.

As far as I can remember Nigel Mansell won the championship in a 1.5 turbo car, the choices were 3,5 Litre normally aspirated and 1,5 Litre turbo, and the normally aspirated were completely overshadowed.

Yeah, but what I mean is there should be less retrictions. I don't want to see dumbded down racing, I want to see the best cars that technology can invent, with the best drivers. Same as cycling. I don't want to see weedmod racing intern up alpe d huez. I want to see the very best donnering the **** out of each other day after day.

Yeah, but what I mean is there should be less retrictions. I don't want to see dumbded down racing, I want to see the best cars that technology can invent, with the best drivers. Same as cycling. I don't want to see weedmod racing intern up alpe d huez. I want to see the very best donnering the **** out of each other day after day.

:thumbup: :thumbup: