Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still maintain. Just change two rules. One, no composite brakes. Two, FIA standard issued rear wing issued to each team for the race weekend.

If the FIA control the air coming off the cars they can change the whole aero package and limit the wild front ends. Will also be able to create wings that create less turbulent air behind the cars thus allowing closer following. Steel brakes will triple the braking distance and actually allow decent overtaking. I mean seriously, the current cars go from 300km/h to 60km/h in about 80 meters, not even Houdini can outbrake a full length of a car off the racing line in that distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still maintain. Just change two rules. One, no composite brakes. Two, FIA standard issued rear wing issued to each team for the race weekend.

If the FIA control the air coming off the cars they can change the whole aero package and limit the wild front ends. Will also be able to create wings that create less turbulent air behind the cars thus allowing closer following. Steel brakes will triple the braking distance and actually allow decent overtaking. I mean seriously, the current cars go from 300km/h to 60km/h in about 80 meters, not even Houdini can outbrake a full length of a car off the racing line in that distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys like max and Hamilton manage it...

I like the new cars - the wider tyres and lower rear wing make them look far more like F1 cars should look.   Just a pity about the shark fins / aka advertising billboards.

Renault livery looks very close to the old Mild Seven livery if you change black to blue. Somewhere in the webs somebody did it... Some people have a lot more time on their hands.

Hopefully this thing does not make it into the final/race version! But for this, the first decent looking car.

post-9887-0-32364900-1487867363_thumb.jpg