Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting out of hand. I’ll buy you some connies for your birthday this year.

LOL thanks bud, or just pay for a snip. I was one of those lucky guys to hit the twin jackpot on the 2nd round.

LOL thanks bud, or just pay for a snip. I was one of those lucky guys to hit the twin jackpot on the 2nd round.

No just perfectly planned to continue the family tandem legacy. Perhaps they can break your Argus starting age record??

No just perfectly planned to continue the family tandem legacy. Perhaps they can break your Argus starting age record??

Unfortunately not. It was 6 when I started, then a few years later they started upping the limit. I think it is 12 now. MooToo tried his luck with his lightie a few years back, he asked if he could ride with his son on the tandem from younger. They must have said no. 

Well done to Nyck de Vries for winning the Formula 2 title.

It's a pity he will have to spend next year competing in the Scalextric series

Almost hope it transpires that Vettel retired to give Ferrari the finger........

Very Alonso'esque  :D

I loved it when Leclerc was crying about getting is 1st place back, but he could not catch up to vettel. Then he proceeded to cry some more. What an ass!!

Also I dont quite understand that strategy cause irrespective, vettel would of gained at the very least 2nd from the start, but he clearly had pace from pull away.

Ferrari are the architects of their downfall this season!!!

I loved it when Leclerc was crying about getting is 1st place back, but he could not catch up to vettel. Then he proceeded to cry some more. What an ass!!

Also I dont quite understand that strategy cause irrespective, vettel would of gained at the very least 2nd from the start, but he clearly had pace from pull away.

Ferrari are the architects of their downfall this season!!!

Ferrari do tend to score own goals.

But I do get Leclerc's frustration. He was screwed out of the win last week by the team (which he accepted later), and yesterday there was an agreement to give Vettel the tow to get ahead of Hamilton (not to jump him to). If he was not playing the team game, he would have defended the corner against Vettel. And the only reason Vettel had the pace to pull away from him was because he had a clear track in front of him.

Let them race, don't want Hamilton vs rossberg again but I would like to see Seb in a redbull in 2021

.. I got a gut feeling A big redbull domination is coming soon

Almost hope it transpires that Vettel retired to give Ferrari the finger........

Ferrari confirmed it was a hybrid issue, and due to safety reasons, Vettel was instructed to stop as soon as possible, and not try make it back to the pits

Ferrari do tend to score own goals.

But I do get Leclerc's frustration. He was screwed out of the win last week by the team (which he accepted later), and yesterday there was an agreement to give Vettel the tow to get ahead of Hamilton (not to jump him to). If he was not playing the team game, he would have defended the corner against Vettel. And the only reason Vettel had the pace to pull away from him was because he had a clear track in front of him.

Yeah I get that, but I also dont understand why the second driver must wait for the first driver to pit. If no.1 dont want to pit in 2 laps, then why cant the second? First driver had the choice, didnt want it, then the second one should get the option. I dont see anything wrong with it. But ja its F1 and team politics.