Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That stuff taste crap anyway, the snobs can have it all to them self.

Also less money wasted on something that is anyway mostly spilled & wasted.

Bet it cost them a fortune to be on the podium.

I kinda like cheap Prosecco stuff. Like my lager the cheaper the better. An never sweet.

Maybe to celebrate new season I get a bottle of Ferrari

So on their instagram and twitter posts, a lot of people are complaining about the green MW and the font of the race numbers. But otherwise they seem to like the fade to darker red.

Yeah, the green looks a bit odd, but it stands out, except maybe for red-green colorblind people :P (which I have, but only for lighter shades, I can see the MW logo)

Someone suggested that if it were outlined in white it could be the italian flag.

Yeah look, naturally the Ferrari is restricted to a majority red colour scheme. So they need to try do something small to make it look a bit different. I am sure it is still a lousy car to drive like last year. 

I saw one comment saying the darker red just looks like dirt after hours of racing.

I like the green MW and the fade to dark red. But maybe I am bias.

Yeah look, naturally the Ferrari is restricted to a majority red colour scheme. So they need to try do something small to make it look a bit different. I am sure it is still a lousy car to drive like last year. 

I saw one comment saying the darker red just looks like dirt after hours of racing.

I like the green MW and the fade to dark red. But maybe I am bias.

While I tend to agree on them probably not having a great a car for 2021, it can't get worse than 2020, right?

I'm thinking that they'll be free of the shackles imposed on them towards the latter part of 2019 by the FIA and with a new PU, hopefully they'll be more competitive. Surely they wouldn't agree to a PU development freeze so easily if they didn't have something good up their sleeve...?

I was pretty sure MW disappeared through the course of last season. And thought it was due to some subliminal advertising for PM argument somebody had. Now it's back? But yeah, that green looks... well, it makes me green - not with envy. Esp since the rest of the related MW and "arrow" logo's are black. Also have to agree on the numbers. 

Light into dark red looks great! 

But hey, as with the other cars. Livery does not score any WC points. 

But, ito liveries, while we're talking.

Merc royally screwed uo their engin cover with the fade to silver AMG logo's. They should have stuck to last year's livery!

I have no idea WTF Williams tried to do. Because that resembles NONE of their past glory. Sorry. It looks like a dinky toy.

Haas with their Russian flag - I thought that's stupid even before the protests started coming in.

Alfa sorta reveresed their scheme - not too bad.

Alpha Tauri has potential, but the white wheels is a bit excessive. Maybe it looks better in action than on photos.

McLaren - blue sidepods?! Really? If it was not for that...

Red Bull kept it steady, I actually like their livery. What works, works.

Then the two newbies. I think AM did an awesome job. Kept it simple, and it's BRG. From the previews, my favourite livery.

Alpine has an absolutely awesome livery! Which they (IMO) stuffed up completely with two splashes of red. In the middle of a flowing black section they go red behind the MAPFRE logo ahead of the cockpit. And then the red inside of the front wing endplates. Whyyyyy?! It would have been an absolutely amazing livery without that.

But hey, that's my personal opinions. We all like different stuff.

And like I said above. Looks counts for 0 points. And I'm not being paid for graphic design - and some of these have some really weird visual stuff-ups in them - on my eye at least.

I see they have Mick as MSC on the timing sheets when he asked for SCM and common sense says SCH.

Michael was MSC as there was Ralf at the time, maybe Ralf is making a come back?

attachicon.gifom nom.JPG

Mclaren looking like its done a 6 week fab fitness challenge looking back at the Renault power plant

That can only cause a shlt load of unnecessary extra drag and hamper good air flow over the rear wing