Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks legit but could also be a very smart strategic move , IF he didn't mess his gearbox up which i would prefer cause then hamilton starts 8th and Max is on Pole ????

24 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Was it a legit accident. I'm stuck in the middle of no where relying on text updates

Yeah it probably was a legit accident. Just a fortuitous event but it has vast ramifications potentially 

10 hours ago, BaGearA said:

That looks legit but could also be a very smart strategic move , IF he didn't mess his gearbox up which i would prefer cause then hamilton starts 8th and Max is on Pole ????

correction Ham will start 7th regardless , brain fart ????‍♂️

Probably worth the gamble by Ferrari to not replace the gearbox. If you start 1st you are almost guaranteed the win. Whereas starting in 6th means almost zero chance of the win. 

That crash cost them dearly in the end. 

Okay so now if it stays like this redbull take the drivers and constructors from merc 

Best Monaco in years ......and its only half way 

Ric being lapped is an interesting one. Considering the wage disparity Lando must feel top of the world. 

Mazepan pipped shumie. 

Edited by IceCreamMan