That was the most WTF moment in the wholw gp. the tv director was a joke

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Andymann said:

Bwahhaaaaa.  These are the best

Just so strange how they are the ONLY different TV directors on the whole calendar.

I watched the Indy 500 last night. First time since Alonso's first attempt. I fell asleep. You can turn left only so many times.

I see that all the F1 teams are tweeting about pride month and how the support the LGPTQ rights etc.

Do they not know where they are racing this weekend? Baku, the country that was ranked 49/49 worst place to live as a LGPTQ..

They should really stop this PR stuff, if the team actually supports the right, either boycott the race or make a statement before the race about the country they forced to race in. 

Its just so painful to watch.

Like come on, how much can you really support pride if you race in Saudi this year..

12 hours ago, Pure Savage said:

I see that all the F1 teams are tweeting about pride month and how the support the LGPTQ rights etc.

Do they not know where they are racing this weekend? Baku, the country that was ranked 49/49 worst place to live as a LGPTQ..

They should really stop this PR stuff, if the team actually supports the right, either boycott the race or make a statement before the race about the country they forced to race in. 

Its just so painful to watch.

Like come on, how much can you really support pride if you race in Saudi this year..

Anybody that supports those regimes are making hollow statements. It is just virtue signalling.......

55 minutes ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Anybody that supports those regimes are making hollow statements. It is just virtue signalling.......

Its just so painful to watch. "We race as one, unless there is money involved of course..." 

Rather than putting a flag on the car etc, issue a statement against the host countries you are forced to race at. Its not like there are no other tracks to go to..

Ok, back to Baku. 

Flexi wings are going to be a big talking point this weekend.

Ferrari going to struggle a little more than last weekend with the longer straights. 

McLaren looking tidy with the long straight and the Merc engine.

Merc needing to bounce back after a very average weekend of not getting cars setup and not getting wheels off.

Red Bull NEEDS Perez to just qualify 5th or above in the second best car.

Aston Martin hoping for miracles

Yuki Torando needs to get close to Gasly

9 hours ago, Pure Savage said:

Ok, back to Baku. 

Flexi wings are going to be a big talking point this weekend.

Ferrari going to struggle a little more than last weekend with the longer straights. 

McLaren looking tidy with the long straight and the Merc engine.

Merc needing to bounce back after a very average weekend of not getting cars setup and not getting wheels off.

Red Bull NEEDS Perez to just qualify 5th or above in the second best car.

Aston Martin hoping for miracles

Have you watched some of the YouTube videos on those wings? Crazy! The one I watched, the Aston Martin name literally disappeared as it built speed down the straight. I had my “magic trick you fooled me” face on. 

Edited by WrightJnr

18 hours ago, Pure Savage said:

Never happening no matter how much redbull want it to happen 

On 6/2/2021 at 7:17 PM, BaGearA said:

Never happening no matter how much redbull want it to happen 

he's fast but also young and dumb still I think. He got a serious knock after the first two races...partly becasue he probably got a talking too by the Helmut.  He's the youngest (if not THE youngest?) Japanese driver since forever in F1. Apparently it's a Japanese thing...by the time they start and get recognised they are too old for European open wheel categories. People used to say the same about Sato, that he's no good. Well he's won Indy TWICE and that doesn't happen if you suck...ask Montoya. 

Bwahahaha got to love Max. Saw an interview with him yesterday. He gets asked about doing a track walk. He says he hasn't done one since 2017. Then gets asked why not. Max says he can't be arsed with those and he gets a few min extra in bed. Then another driver chirps up and says but then you won't see the dust in turn 6. Max then says, see he just told me all I need to know. They all laugh and the same driver says but I didn't tell you how much dirt. Max says so I'll just look around and drive slower on my out lap. 

Nice comeback by marzipan. 

Engineer asked him to set some default when he has time. 

Marzipan replies "done" a second later

Engineer "well done mate"

Marzipan "it's not Monaco "

Looking forward to qualifying.

Max under pressure from Checo.

Gasly looking good.

We might even lose a Merc in Q1

Edited by Baldrick