Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mazepin and Vettel have managed to spin out. The kerbs already claiming victims and the pit lane exit is looking dangerous.

9 hours ago, Baldrick said:

Brilliant GP.

Driver of the day for me was  Checo. He forced Mercedes to stay out.

definitely , Sergio is worth every single penny redbull are paying him 10 times over

CAn't believe I enjoyed the French GP that much !

Ja if you saw the Start and Finish list it would appear it was a relatively quiet race but it was a really great race. Credit to the Red Bull strategists getting both strategies right. Helps having 2 top drivers to be able to pull the split strategy. Great drive by both Max and Sergio. 

Really enjoyed the race, Red Bull putting Mercedes under a lot of pressure - let's see how they manage to handle it.

I watched the race from start to finish without missing a single second and I still don't know who finished from 5th to last. Max and Red Bull are making F1 fun again. 

Bottas was de moer in with his team, LOL that radio message swearing at his team was classic. 

I am a Ferrari supporter but did they even start the race? Sjoe that was poor form, I thought they were heading back up again.

If it were not for the Bahrain and Baku incidents, Max would be sitting very comfy on top of the standings.

What was up with who ever chooses what camera to show during the podium, they kept showing Jos when Ms Piquet was right there in a short dress.

55 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

I watched the race from start to finish without missing a single second and I still don't know who finished from 5th to last. Max and Red Bull are making F1 fun again. 

Bottas was de moer in with his team, LOL that radio message swearing at his team was classic. 

I am a Ferrari supporter but did they even start the race? Sjoe that was poor form, I thought they were heading back up again.

If it were not for the Bahrain and Baku incidents, Max would be sitting very comfy on top of the standings.

What was up with who ever chooses what camera to show during the podium, they kept showing Jos when Ms Piquet was right there in a short dress.

The street circuits favour Ferrari with less power and high speed corner grip. 

If you can beat Merc at Paul Ricard, you can beat them anywhere. 

Mclaren race pace is there but heaven knows what they smoke on a Saturday! 

I mean, Lando had the same fastest lap as Lewis. If they were not losing 40 seconds by starting 10th each race they could be keeping Bottas awake.

1 hour ago, Long Wheel Base said:

I am a Ferrari supporter but did they even start the race?

Same.

This is like the long dark days of watching Alesi and Berger fail to finish races.

3 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

So what was up with merc swopping the chassis'? 

Std practice apparently. Might be more to it tho

Something which I hate about formula one. Bottas want to do a second pit stop, they kept him out cause Lewis wanted a one stopper. Why cant they let the drivers just do what they want with strategy. After all they are driving and have direct feel to the cars performance.

1 minute ago, TNT1 said:

Same.

This is like the long dark days of watching Alesi and Berger fail to finish races.

Remember the days Ferrari used to break down on the lap from the pits to the start before the race. At least we are passed that????

1 minute ago, Eddy Gordo said:

Something which I hate about formula one. Bottas want to do a second pit stop, they kept him out cause Lewis wanted a one stopper. Why cant they let the drivers just do what they want with strategy. After all they are driving and have direct feel to the cars performance.

Merc do what Lewis wants, even if it means loosing the race. He says jump and they all say how high. Bottas seems to finally be getting irritated. For a Fin to get worked up it must take a lot, they some of the most chilled people around.