Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say it again...Max and Lando making F1 a "must watch" again! What a qualy! GR in Q3 as well, surely giving Toto something to think about? 

Two young guns going into T1...this is going to be a lekker Sunday ????

RBR 1-2...has to be...

15 hours ago, aiyaaz said:

Have to say it again...Max and Lando making F1 a "must watch" again! What a qualy! GR in Q3 as well, surely giving Toto something to think about? 

RBR 1-2...has to be...

Let’s hope so, Mercedes is at a loss for words ...and I’m backing checo this year...

Lando will be future champion someday, raw talent since his rookie year in F1  

16 hours ago, aiyaaz said:

RBR 1-2...has to be...

They are team mates and know each others styles well outside of F1 so hopefully no silly business lol. 

they both race sims for team redline.

https://www.teamredline.com/about/team/

Edit: but going by last weekend…I expect mclaren to get lapped again today unless something crazy happens at the front. Their race pace isnt great, They will be at risk from ferrari again today.

Edited by MORNE

9 hours ago, MORNE said:

They are team mates and know each others styles well outside of F1 so hopefully no silly business lol. 

Edit: but going by last weekend…I expect mclaren to get lapped again today unless something crazy happens at the front. Their race pace isnt great, They will be at risk from ferrari again today.

I fear the same , But hoping norris can atleast make the first lap very difficult for the mercs

4 hours ago, MORNE said:

Yeah you're right, their race pace is nowhere near where it needs to be to genuinely challenge RBR and Merc. I just hope they allow Lando to race the front okes for a bit longer than last week instead of letting them by early on. I guess it'll depend on how well the Ferraris go. 

15 hours ago, Patchelicious said:

Que lots of whinging 

Havent been keeping an eye on it, but come on, what was his excuse/moan? 

2 hours ago, Patchelicious said:

Havent been keeping an eye on it, but come on, what was his excuse/moan? 

Haven't heard all of it, but he's complained about his car damage, of course. 

This is going to be a long and tough season for him though, as Max is not putting a foot wrong. The scary thing is that I still think Max was operating at at least this, or possibly a higher level last season already, and his peak is still ahead of him. If RBR win at Silverstone, it will be a massive statement, but also expect the excuses and "lack of pace" complaints to increase exponentially... 

What a race!!

Bit bleak about all the penalties and nonsense. Perez forgot its not a sprint but a half marathon. Should have just jumped Lando in the pits, Norris could have kept Bottas behind him. 

Daniel getting to grips on Sunday with the car, maybe they should check if his tyre warmers are plugged in during quali?

Kimi and Vetel taking each other off and laughing about it.

Alonso taking Russels first point for Williams. 

Great race.

Its getting awkward with that in car video of Hamilton crying in his car after every session he loses. Happened in quali and race. Or he just has allergies...

Hamilton drove over those kerbs so he piss 0ff complaining about damage,  no 0ther driver touched him 

58 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

What a race!!

Bit bleak about all the penalties and nonsense. Perez forgot its not a sprint but a half marathon. Should have just jumped Lando in the pits, Norris could have kept Bottas behind him. 

Daniel getting to grips on Sunday with the car, maybe they should check if his tyre warmers are plugged in during quali?

Kimi and Vetel taking each other off and laughing about it.

Alonso taking Russels first point for Williams. 

Great race.

Its getting awkward with that in car video of Hamilton crying in his car after every session he loses. Happened in quali and race. Or he just has allergies...

Great race no doubt, just also disappointed about the Norris penalty. Even Horner said that it sets the wrong precedent and should not have been a penalty given by Masi. Was just good wheel to wheel racing, with Perez coming off second best. Norris should have had P2 on merit. Hamilton broke his car and Norris would have beaten Bottas, so that P2 was taken away from him. So lekker to see him RACING the front cars though!!!

Also, Russell did well to keep Alonso behind for as long as he did. His defense and positioning of the car was great, but eish, he was so close to that elusive point!

2 hours ago, Pure Savage said:

Edited by Lotus

Be prepared, F1 has.is becoming boring. One horse race, even tho its someone else. I actually switched off. The midfield as always, are racing each other. I cant wait for next season with the new ground effects kits, promoting wheel to wheel racing. I hope it is very different. I also doubt I will switch on again for the rest of the season, at the beginning it was interesting. But yeast during the race with Max getting timing updates and his responses, "so what, " i dont care" etc. He has this in the bag. The toss up is for second and third. Enjoy the season peeps.