Formula 1...

'Dale

See Lando was mugged of his $500k watch at Wembly after watching the soccer while he was getting into his Mclaren GT.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Long Wheel Base said:

43 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

See Lando was mugged of his $500k watch at Wembly after watching the soccer while he was getting into his Mclaren GT.

Ai Ai Ai Savage. That is old news. Stop renovating your new crib so much and you won't miss the NB stuff.????.

Jokes aside, your place is looking lekker man.

1 hour ago, Long Wheel Base said:

Ai Ai Ai Savage. That is old news. Stop renovating your new crib so much and you won't miss the NB stuff.????.

Jokes aside, your place is looking lekker man.

Thanks! Hopefully the other place sells and we can do a bit of transfer :)

So, who is excited for the new format?

Some quali to watch on Friday. A little sprint on Saturday, then the main event on Sunday.

I think the smart minds in the F1 teams will find ways to manipulate and make it interesting with all the park fer mey rules in place from Friday. 

Very interesting, 60 minutes set up, quali then a warm up, then a sprint, then the race. On a track where teams have a lot of data this is great to even it out. 

And yes, Norris Pole would be grand.

10 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

So, who is excited for the new format?

Some quali to watch on Friday. A little sprint on Saturday, then the main event on Sunday.

I think the smart minds in the F1 teams will find ways to manipulate and make it interesting with all the park fer mey rules in place from Friday. 

Very interesting, 60 minutes set up, quali then a warm up, then a sprint, then the race. On a track where teams have a lot of data this is great to even it out. 

And yes, Norris Pole would be grand.

Hope it pours......

1 minute ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Hope it pours......

It it looking pretty dry.. Maybe rain on Friday so that FP1 is no help at all..

I am not expecting any excitement from the sprint race, will be a bit of a procession.
Will be happy if proven wrong but looking at the sprint races in WSBK, they are too short to be meaningful. Like an extended qualifying session of sorts.

18 hours ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

I am not expecting any excitement from the sprint race, will be a bit of a procession.
Will be happy if proven wrong but looking at the sprint races in WSBK, they are too short to be meaningful. Like an extended qualifying session of sorts.

Lets hope it is as fun as the Baku sprint race. That oke that dresses weird and always bitching and is vegan, his name escapes me now, went from 2nd to last and it was exciting.

Edited by Long Wheel Base
Steven has a valid point.

46 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

Lets hope it is as fun as the Baku sprint race. That oke that dresses weird and always bitching, his name escapes me now, went from 2nd to last and it was exciting.

For a minute there I was wondering "Baku, sprint race, huh...."
Should've added vegan and it would have been easier to catch.............

17 hours ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

For a minute there I was wondering "Baku, sprint race, huh...."
Should've added vegan and it would have been easier to catch.............

And his dog is proudly vegan... ????‍♂️

19 hours ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Can always count on Perez to spice it up

On 7/13/2021 at 8:58 AM, Pure Savage said:

Pound really strengthened recently then, i read it was 40 000 pound watch. 

On 7/14/2021 at 11:34 AM, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Hope it pours......

Oiiiii 

We aint even had a summer yet and its starting to look like summer is breaking....3 days of bliss under the sun and no rain ...i hope

Speaking of rain remember that one year where it rained and it were chaos....ppl could not get to the track etc etc etc