Formula 1...

'Dale

30 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

Here is the article, I was out by $80 000, its actually $580k. 

The lower figures are useless journalist that type Richard Mille watch into google and take the first value that pops up.

https://superwatchman.com/lando-norris-richard-mille-rm-11-03-mclaren-automatic-flyback/

Some one is telling pork pies somewhere, maybe an insurance scam :)

Formula 1: Lando Norris mugged and McLaren watch stolen after Euro 2020 final - BBC Sport

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, BaGearA said:

Juss the new car looks butt ugly ????

The rear wing looks weird and those hug shark fin fences on the front wing look dangerous but that shiny back of a CD colour scheme looks pretty cool. I would like to see one of the current cars next to the new one just to get an idea of the size. Giving me dimensions means nothing, I want to see it.

Quali Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it at 19h00 or 20h00 our time? I am having a debate with a buddy around track time and daylight saving there at the moment. I haven't had a chance to check what time DSTV have it yet.

1 minute ago, Long Wheel Base said:

The rear wing looks weird and those hug shark fin fences on the front wing look dangerous but that shiny back of a CD colour scheme looks pretty cool. I would like to see one of the current cars next to the new one just to get an idea of the size. Giving me dimensions means nothing, I want to see it.

O and I am not a fan of the wheel covers, I do like the bigger wheel though.

I think the cars will look better with team liveries. 

Will be son interesting what loop holes the teams find and exploit! If the claims are correct and following distances are closer will be great. 

If they went back to NA V10 100% bio fuel for 2025, they could be ugger cars and nobody would care. With formula e having a monopoly on electric and the cost cap kicking in its more likely the hybrid system gets dropped. 

At the moment its crazy that the most advanced/eco engine sits inside a production car and not F1 with Cosworth and is a V12. 

2 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Just saw lando he asked me what’s the time 

ha ha!!

ITS PRACTICE TIME!

Cynic in me says this format will be adopted a lot more in future. Amount of ppl here is incredible for a Friday. Full house for 3 days means money an F1 is a all bout money. 

hybrids don’t sound so lekker. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

2 hours ago, Eddy Gordo said:

isnt it fullhouse because its the w series as well? w series f2 and f1

Reckon a number of factors potentially. Lovely summers weather. Covid has been banished. Not a mask in sight. Gatvol of restrictions An now getting out. 

could still get tix in the week. Driving up today heard on radio it’s a sell out. Jam packed today. In park an ride queue I doubt I get to my Airbnb before 10. 

Hi guys

As a nation and a people and as the BH community, we have just gone through the most hair raising, cataclysmic week in our country. Lives, livelihoods, business and critical infrastructure have been destroyed. Food , medicine and fuel security are threatened. Its been a scary and anxious time.

but it did not happen on BH I see (threads probably deleted or did not get off the starting blocks). Its like living in an alternative world where only the latest broken freehub has relevance to our existential reality. or maybe the LBS, horror of horrors, didnt true my front wheel, so my broken wheel falls within the domain of permissible content. Woohoo, i have agency on the hub cos i have a wheel that tries to turn under the constraints of its excruciating warped deficiencies.  

So BH has become tone deaf and intolerant  to the happenings in the world, silencing the exchange of ideas, fears, anxieties and messages of hope in a pandemic, the dangers of which have been horrifically  augmented by a plot to unseat our democracy. If your business was looted or burned down, you could not come here seeking comfort. If you lost your job, you have no voice here. If your’e stuck in your holiday flat in Ballito without food, nobody here wants to know it unless you also have no more bike oil. And if you dont, you better tell us what brand you dont have and why its the bestest superest bike oil eva! 

Its draconian, pathetic and downright ******* stupid.But, I guess it is what it is.

anyways, our good friend,    @Stretch has started a lovely chat for hubbers and ex hubbers to have safe and open NCR (and CR) chat with hub “mates”, and its been good to just talk freely  about the unrest, some fun stuff, politics, sport, the virus, the tour. And all. Its just an outlet for us oldies to carry on the conversations we enjoyed when the tap got switched off here. There are no real rules, except I guess, be lekker. And don't be a ****. (We have nod any yet.)

If this interests you at all, come join us on discord chat here https://discord.gg/DuRPajpR

When  registering use your hub name so we  all know whose who in the zoo. 

And yes, you can still come back here to agonise about that clicking BB that’s been driving you and your mates to suicidal thoughts. 

13 hours ago, Harryn said:

Hi guys

As a nation and a people and as the BH community, we have just gone through the most hair raising, cataclysmic week in our country. Lives, livelihoods, business and critical infrastructure have been destroyed. Food , medicine and fuel security are threatened. Its been a scary and anxious time.

but it did not happen on BH I see (threads probably deleted or did not get off the starting blocks). Its like living in an alternative world where only the latest broken freehub has relevance to our existential reality. or maybe the LBS, horror of horrors, didnt true my front wheel, so my broken wheel falls within the domain of permissible content. Woohoo, i have agency on the hub cos i have a wheel that tries to turn under the constraints of its excruciating warped deficiencies.  

So BH has become tone deaf and intolerant  to the happenings in the world, silencing the exchange of ideas, fears, anxieties and messages of hope in a pandemic, the dangers of which have been horrifically  augmented by a plot to unseat our democracy. If your business was looted or burned down, you could not come here seeking comfort. If you lost your job, you have no voice here. If your’e stuck in your holiday flat in Ballito without food, nobody here wants to know it unless you also have no more bike oil. And if you dont, you better tell us what brand you dont have and why its the bestest superest bike oil eva! 

Its draconian, pathetic and downright ******* stupid.But, I guess it is what it is.

anyways, our good friend,    @Stretch has started a lovely chat for hubbers and ex hubbers to have safe and open NCR (and CR) chat with hub “mates”, and its been good to just talk freely  about the unrest, some fun stuff, politics, sport, the virus, the tour. And all. Its just an outlet for us oldies to carry on the conversations we enjoyed when the tap got switched off here. There are no real rules, except I guess, be lekker. And don't be a ****. (We have nod any yet.)

If this interests you at all, come join us on discord chat here https://discord.gg/DuRPajpR

When  registering use your hub name so we  all know whose who in the zoo. 

And yes, you can still come back here to agonise about that clicking BB that’s been driving you and your mates to suicidal thoughts. 

The threads were iced cos debate free of insults and emotion was not possible. So long as one kow towed bo problem. Sadly the average Hubber was incapable of entertaining any view that differed from theirs. 

the same will result wherever these ppl choose to congregate. Another circle jerk.