Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The memes and videos doing the rounds are hilarious. I have seen some videos from the movie cars where they have changed the names to Max, Dewis etc and its on point. On instagram I follow a page called F1 troll, they taking Dewis to pieces over this.

1 hour ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Full Screen and headphones for the full effect. 

And that antie jumping out of her seat and plonking down on her knees ????

I laughed at that, she was outta there...

That oomie in the blue shirt was like, THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT AT FAMILY VIDEO NIGHT>

I see there is outrage regarding racism, I dont understand, cannot twitter and instagram just sort this out? I can't post a pic Mrs Savage topless as gets pulled down before I get any clout due to nipples and I cannot say COVID is fake as twitter pulls that down in 20 seconds. But somehow clear racist language is allowed to sit and fester on the platforms for hours. Its not a massive number 3/5 accounts should be quick to nip in the bud.

7 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

I see there is outrage regarding racism, I dont understand, cannot twitter and instagram just sort this out? I can't post a pic Mrs Savage topless as gets pulled down before I get any clout due to nipples and I cannot say COVID is fake as twitter pulls that down in 20 seconds. But somehow clear racist language is allowed to sit and fester on the platforms for hours. Its not a massive number 3/5 accounts should be quick to nip in the bud.

Yeah it's very strange.

Two nights ago I posted a picture of my ramen bowl with the caption "Send noods" and nearly got banned off Instagram/Facebook for "soliciting sexual content".

14 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

I laughed at that, she was outta there...

That oomie in the blue shirt was like, THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT AT FAMILY VIDEO NIGHT>

and the bloke in the navy shirt with the tag of his cap still flapping in the wind. I wonder if he's wearing the cap on appro...????????

Edited by Robbie Stewart

10 minutes ago, bertusras said:

Yeah it's very strange.

Two nights ago I posted a picture of my ramen bowl with the caption "Send noods" and nearly got banned off Instagram/Facebook for "soliciting sexual content".

Yeah, they seem very quick to act when there is possible financial loss due to law suits etc. Like there are certain words twitter should have flagged that if you try use, flags your account as suspended, review and dealt with.

Just now, Pure Savage said:

Yeah, they seem very quick to act when there is possible financial loss due to law suits etc. Like there are certain words twitter should have flagged that if you try use, flags your account as suspended, review and dealt with.

Flip, I hope this is not going too far off topic and this thread gets removed. I am not very good with that discord thing 

29 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

and the bloke in the navy shirt with the tag of his cap still flapping in the wind. I wonder if he's wearing the cap on appro...????????

Just as a matter of interest here some of the pricing of shirts and caps at the event. Are you sitting down? 

Normal team caps - 40 quid. 

The multicoloured ones like Lewis wore in interviews on friday, some of the teams had these "snazzy " ones - 50 quid. 

A bone stock t shirt with an emblem of a team , cheapest i saw around 50quid. 

Polo shirts like i bought my son who is a red bull fan (lloks like a golf shirt ) 75quid. 

Jumpers 110 quid 

Parkers about 160 quid. 

The Silverstone branded items were slightly cheaper but they were still selling 2020 event shirts for like 30 quid. 

Pricing is off the charts. Lando Norris shirts at 50 quid were sold out by Sunday morning at all the retail kiosks and there are loads of them all over. 

So, he probably kept the label on to impress the chicks 

Edited by IceCreamMan

24 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Just as a matter of interest here some of the pricing of shirts and caps at the event. Are you sitting down? 

The multicoloured ones like Lewis wore in interviews on friday, some of the teams had these "snazzy " ones - 50 quid. 

Polo shirts like i bought my son who is a red bull fan (lloks like a golf shirt ) 75quid. 

Jumpers 110 quid 

Parkers about 160 quid. 

The Silverstone branded items were slightly cheaper but they were still selling 2020 event shirts for like 30 quid. 

Pricing is off the charts. Lando Norris shirts at 50 quid were sold out by Sunday morning at all the retail kiosks and there are loads of them all over. 

You've got to properly lurv you some F1 to pay those prices...but then I suppose us cyclist's aren't too far from the same when it comes to what we spend on cycling...

59 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Jumpers 110 quid 

Parkers about 160 quid. 

I asked my mate to bring back a brawnGP hat from German GP. My number 1 possession. 

11 hours ago, bertusras said:

Yeah it's very strange.

Tell me you're joking ????

9 hours ago, bertusras said:

I'm not.

I mean it was a pretty perverted bowl of noodles, but I mean c'mon.

Faith in humanity lowered even more 

1 hour ago, Pure Savage said:

I asked my mate to bring back a brawnGP hat from German GP. My number 1 possession. 

That can only appreciate in value. 

Years ago Becks were a title sponsor of the Jaguar team and they had a scratch card competition when you bought Becks beer at pubs. I won an F1 jacket thing. Beautiful jacket , love the racing green. I loved that jacket. 

Sent it in to be dry cleaned at the dry cleaners in Craighall park and they messed it up. I was distraught. But thats life.