Formula 1...

'Dale

23 hours ago, Pure Savage said:

@IceCreamMan thanks for the amazing pics!!

I think this is what the season needed, the contenders to tangle. Racing is just going to get closer, As they are 20/30 seconds faster than any other driver on the grid, penalties mean nothing to them. Will not be surprised to see LATE breaking by Max in Hungary, worst you both crash out, best you carry on and other driver crashed out, middle ground, you take the place.

Its going to escalate from here. Max isn't the driver you want to try that move on. Lewis revered Senna and appears to have taken this to heart and make it a weapon:"

“As a kid, I was drawn to Senna because, for one thing, his driving style seemed to be different from anyone else’s. And he seemed to be a daredevil – well, not a daredevil exactly, but he always went out of his way to… make sure he was at the front. Compared with all the others, he appeared never to be afraid – he seemed to me to have that little bit of an edge.

“I’ve always felt like I had a connection with him, that we’re somehow similar – I do crazy things other people wouldn’t do, and I feel like I have an edge, too. I feel I share something with him – I seem to be able to draw a lot from the way he came across, in interviews, and so on."

karma will sort Lewis out

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Its going to escalate from here. Max isn't the driver you want to try that move on. Lewis revered Senna and appears to have taken this to heart and make it a weapon:"

“As a kid, I was drawn to Senna because, for one thing, his driving style seemed to be different from anyone else’s. And he seemed to be a daredevil – well, not a daredevil exactly, but he always went out of his way to… make sure he was at the front. Compared with all the others, he appeared never to be afraid – he seemed to me to have that little bit of an edge.

“I’ve always felt like I had a connection with him, that we’re somehow similar – I do crazy things other people wouldn’t do, and I feel like I have an edge, too. I feel I share something with him – I seem to be able to draw a lot from the way he came across, in interviews, and so on."

karma will sort Lewis out

I am not a Lewis fan, but at least he gets it.

“Being a racing driver means you are racing with other people and if you no longer go for a gap that exists you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing.”

- Ayrton Senna.

Some footage of Seb cleaning up the stands long after the crowds had left. Good on him. Good to see humble guys. 

Most ppl did take their garbage with them, good to see but obviously not all. 

10 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Some footage of Seb cleaning up the stands long after the crowds had left. Good on him. Good to see humble guys. 

Most ppl did take their garbage with them, good to see but obviously not all. 

I saw that. Good for him. You won't see Lewis doing that and it's mos his home race. Class is permanent, Seb is class.

18 hours ago, Pure Savage said:

I see there is outrage regarding racism, I dont understand, cannot twitter and instagram just sort this out? I can't post a pic Mrs Savage topless as gets pulled down before I get any clout due to nipples and I cannot say COVID is fake as twitter pulls that down in 20 seconds. But somehow clear racist language is allowed to sit and fester on the platforms for hours. Its not a massive number 3/5 accounts should be quick to nip in the bud.

Because Twitter has no interest in stemming division and racial tension, it promotes it, mostly, allegedly.......

1 hour ago, TNT1 said:

I am not a Lewis fan, but at least he gets it.

- Ayrton Senna.

Then he shouldn't cry foul when it's done to him. Canada 2018 to name just one occasion

Most former drivers and pundits putting it down to a "racing incident", but I think Danny Ric's view that Lewis simply went in too hot was probably the best view. Was difficult to watch after that crash, put a massive damper on the race for me. Max will bounce back easily and I'd be surprised if he didn't blow LH away in Hungary. He has been head and shoulders above everyone this season, and will for sure win this WDC. Also, he's much more mature now and I doubt he'll seek revenge like some suggest. All he has to do is just keep doing what he's been doing, being ultra consistent with minimal to no mistakes.

On a different note, what's up with RBR boxing Perez from P10 to take a fastest lap point away from LH? Was that in retaliation or perhaps just support for Max, or are RBR just a lot more focused on the WDC than the WCC?

12 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

Things the Merc Admin will not post after this video, Lewis's crowd reaction...

All I hear there are a lot of woman's ovaries furiously clapping hands and cheering him ????

Edited by Andymann

1 minute ago, Andymann said:

All I hear there are a lot of woman's ovaries furiously clapping hands and cheering him ????

You can make me whole again...

This whole, waiting 2 weeks for a race like normal is painful. 

Can Lewis and Max not have a 100 lap cart race this weekend?

Maybe do a sportif on a tandem together?

2 hours ago, Pure Savage said:

This whole, waiting 2 weeks for a race like normal is painful. 

Can Lewis and Max not have a 100 lap cart race this weekend?

Maybe do a sportif on a tandem together?

Imagine 5 weeks like the MotoGP currently...........