Formula 1...

'Dale

12 minutes ago, ScottC-M said:

He really did fulfill his quota and then some yesterday. I eventually just pressed mute when i saw he was about to yap some more. 

Reckon its part of the game mercedes are playing...yesterday was classic... saying how bad the situation was then putting in a few hot laps, I cant believe 44 would be such a whiny lil ass hence thats my thinking. 

Another aspect i found a lil surprising yesterday was once 33 was on white tyres and towards the end the graphic was that his tyres were worse off than 44's yellow tyres. Did not make sense but the sound was down so could not hear what the commentators were saying at that point. Seemed a little odd. 

Does anyone know where that tyre condition info comes from? WAs it RB playing a lil game?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Reckon its part of the game mercedes are playing...yesterday was classic... saying how bad the situation was then putting in a few hot laps, I cant believe 44 would be such a whiny lil ass hence thats my thinking. 

Another aspect i found a lil surprising yesterday was once 33 was on white tyres and towards the end the graphic was that his tyres were worse off than 44's yellow tyres. Did not make sense but the sound was down so could not hear what the commentators were saying at that point. Seemed a little odd. 

Does anyone know where that tyre condition info comes from? WAs it RB playing a lil game?

Its all done by AMazon , and its dreadful at best 

there were a handful of races last year where drivers were extending stints and AWS said they're tyres were at 70% at the same time drivers with 2 laps on their tyres were at 10% 

Man so if Lewis can't win this year ( which i really hope he doesn't ) he probably won't be over taking Michael , cause let's be honest its 99% going to be George and he won't give A milimetre to Lewis next year 

I recon George and Max will be racing for the WC record over the next decade or two , Charles might join in now and then when Ferrari pull their heads out of their asses 

33 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

Man so if Lewis can't win this year ( which i really hope he doesn't ) he probably won't be over taking Michael , cause let's be honest its 99% going to be George and he won't give A milimetre to Lewis next year 

I recon George and Max will be racing for the WC record over the next decade or two , Charles might join in now and then when Ferrari pull their heads out of their asses 

I hope we can add Lando into this to make it a trio. Lando defends on track like a bad-ass. ????

In other news:

https://www.planetf1.com/news/valtteri-bottas-alfa-romeo-move-2022/

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

Russel will tow the line, just like Bottas did...the lure of championships after 44 goes will keep him on the straight an narrow. 

Wolf aint a fool. 

9 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Russel will tow the line, just like Bottas did...the lure of championships after 44 goes will keep him on the straight an narrow. 

Wolf aint a fool. 

I HIGHLY doubt that but either way will be interesting to watch 

48 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

63 confirmed at Merc.... 

Almost sad to see him leaving Williams. Imagine if they have a winning car next year.