Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mercedes is a joke lol. gave Bottas just enough engine parts to drop him down the grid so he's just in front of max. tactical move no doubt but hell....this reeks of the Ferrari tactics back in the day people were so vocal about. i hope it backfires for them spectacularly....and I hope they then show Toto's face the whole race long. 

p2 for max was absolutely the backfire i was wanting for merc. And bottas did not deserve to finish where he did. He was absolutely nowhere today...what a waste.

gutted for Norris.

Wow. What an achievement. In the rain, nogal:

Lewis Hamilton won the Russian Grand Prix for his 100th Formula One Grand Prix success on Sunday, 26 September 2021.

In treacherous rain the seven-time world champion reached the unprecedented century in his Mercedes after being stuck on 99 since the British Grand Prix in July.

Good on him I guess...first time for everything. He had to get it over the line a 100 times.

it wont be the last time we see this imo with 23+ races going a year. thats just another 5 or 6 year domination stint for some team. 

...next year with Russel in that car next to him none of this will mean anything anymore. Im convinced he'll be exposed as a fraud and his legacy will be tainted. He's making so many mistakes this year....for a 7x WDC, against someone who is still to win one??

ALO would eat him alive. No doubt. 

on a slightly..or not so different note:

Bottas on his own instagram hahaha. Proves he was sacrificed for nothing in an attempt to hamper Max at the back. I really can't handle this team and their BS narratives anymore. Triumph over adversity blahdiblahdiblah. F-OFF.

TOTO is such a two faced bastard. He absolutely no different to Helmut Marko in any way. must be an Austrian thing. I used to know one personally that was exactly the same. They would put up a facade and then be something totally different behind your back.

anyway...roll on turkey.   

PS. Re Mclaren and their utter crap call not to force Norris to come in. This has remnants of the kimi mclaren days. Mclaren scoring own goals in tough situations. I hope Seidl/Brown sorts that crap out too. Norris has too much talent to be done in like Kimi has in his career. He cant also become a "nearly man". 

80-C8-FB81-C8-FD-4-DF9-9-F17-9-D951-E77-CBE2.jpg

Edited by MORNE

35 minutes ago, MORNE said:

Good on him I guess...first time for everything. He had to get it over the line a 100 times.

it wont be the last time we see this imo with 23+ races going a year. thats just another 5 or 6 year domination stint for some team. 

...next year with Russel in that car next to him none of this will mean anything anymore. Im convinced he'll be exposed as a fraud and his legacy will be tainted. He's making so many mistakes this year....for a 7x WDC, against someone who is still to win one??

ALO would eat him alive. No doubt. 

on a slightly..or not so different note:

Bottas on his own instagram hahaha. Proves he was sacrificed for nothing in an attempt to hamper Max at the back. I really can't handle this team and their BS narratives anymore. Triumph over adversity blahdiblahdiblah. F-OFF.

TOTO is such a two faced bastard. He absolutely no different to Helmut Marko in any way. must be an Austrian thing. I used to know one personally that was exactly the same. They would put up a facade and then be something totally different behind your back.

anyway...roll on turkey.   

PS. Re Mclaren and their utter crap call not to force Norris to come in. This has remnants of the kimi mclaren days. Mclaren scoring own goals in tough situations. I hope Seidl/Brown sorts that crap out too. Norris has too much talent to be done in like Kimi has in his career. He cant also become a "nearly man". 

80-C8-FB81-C8-FD-4-DF9-9-F17-9-D951-E77-CBE2.jpg

And yet just over a month ago we were singing BB33's decision to stay out when he won.

As Mat Oxley said, it's a fine line between hero and idiot and yesterday it just didn't work out for Lando.  Had he won, then it would have been another brave decision to race in the rain on slicks.

29 minutes ago, Andymann said:

And yet just over a month ago we were singing BB33's decision to stay out when he won.

As Mat Oxley said, it's a fine line between hero and idiot and yesterday it just didn't work out for Lando.  Had he won, then it would have been another brave decision to race in the rain on slicks.

Ill use ham as an example, he also wanted to stay out but the team TOLD him to come in if you listen to all the radio chatter. Mcl gave Lando the choice with a plethora of radar info infront of them. Hindsight is obviously 20/20 but mcl made a mistake giving him a say in that situation. His still a noob. Anyway. He’ll learn from it I guess.

ps: Seidl admitted as much in the post race interviews. ( that they both were to blame but that they probably needed to be more forceful in their request for him to pit)

Edited by MORNE

3 hours ago, Andymann said:

There is only one legend that can race in wet on slicks(and only 2 of them as well) and that is BB33. Brad's slick win also came back to me when Lando told his pit wall to shut up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good for redbull, baaaaad for Alonso that Penalty for Gasly was really absurd tho. 

Onto Austin 

13 hours ago, BaGearA said:

Good for redbull, baaaaad for Alonso that Penalty for Gasly was really absurd tho. 

Onto Austin 

Completely agree. Diabolical decision. Makes a mockery of it all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s hoping 33 wins in style. Lil surprised he on pole, maybe red bull been playing a masterful media game the last few weeks.