Formula 1...

'Dale

17 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

did you guys get Martin brundles pit walk? Hells bells what a **** show that was. Embarrassing. I cringed for the man 

Agreed, i felt so sorry for him. it was undignifying 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Yip, he has over ridden his team a few times, can’t pull the lil cry baby card now. 

did you guys get Martin brundles pit walk? Hells bells what a **** show that was. Embarrassing. I cringed for the man 

Yeah agreed, they usually pretty bad but this time round was by far the worst. He took a lot of flak on social media and has since then put out this tweet

On 5/9/2022 at 2:24 PM, IceCreamMan said:

Yip, he has over ridden his team a few times, can’t pull the lil cry baby card now. 

his off the cuff sarcasm actually made it entertaining for me , but ut just highlights how f1 just put people there because they have a big name but no idea what is actually going on around them.

21 hours ago, Long Wheel Base said:

Yeah agreed, they usually pretty bad but this time round was by far the worst. He took a lot of flak on social media and has since then put out this tweet

What happened??

1 hour ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

What happened??

You must try find his pit walk on YouTube, if Sky have allowed it to be loaded.it’s diabolical and cringeworthy. The number of celebs he interviews that are up their own assholes is incredible..

I would rather he interview ppl in the F1 know than brain dead celebs. 

14 hours ago, BaGearA said:

WHAT A FLIPPEN RACE !!!!

Jeez I never in my life thought it would end this way on lap 10 

Max' record still stands 

Not a fan of how they move Perez over but it avoided a nasty fight in the end, and Max was on the quicker strategy.

Feel for Le Clerc but Max has had the same rotten luck, closes up the title fight nicely.

1 minute ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Not a fan of how they move Perez over but it avoided a nasty fight in the end, and Max was on the quicker strategy.

Feel for Le Clerc but Max has had the same rotten luck, closes up the title fight nicely.

This was Charles' first 

Max has two DNF's already

Yeah that Perez move was a bit euw but Max was catching him by 1.6sec a lap so the pass would've been easy anyway, redbull probably tried to protect both cars and finish.

...and Max is nr1 at Redbull Sergio probably has that specific line written into his contract somewhere

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

This was Charles' first 

Max has two DNF's already

Yeah that Perez move was a bit euw but Max was catching him by 1.6sec a lap so the pass would've been easy anyway, redbull probably tried to protect both cars and finish.

...and Max is nr1 at Redbull Sergio probably has that specific line written into his contract somewhere

For sure, I 100% agree but feel for Sergio too in a way.
Might not have been as easy if Sergio dug in his heels and Max didn't have DRS. That would have been ugly. But all round a good result.
Good to see Russell with his elbows out too. Good race by him.

Lap 1 Lulu " He hit  me man, he hit me" as lulu understeers in to magnussen.

Lap 2 : Lulu " maybe we should save the engine, just saying know you, better than trundling around in 17th"

Engineer " You're on for 8th place at least so keep at it."

Lulu " ok man.. just saying"

Post race Lulu" I could have taken on the Red Bulls for the win man.."

WaT

I have a sneaky suspicion this weekend is the best opportunity for Perez to win a race. 

He seems to be consistently faster than Max in the practice sessions. And he is right on the pace with the Ferrari's. 

Qualify on pole with two reds behind him will mean it will be impossible for team orders to benefit Max. 

10 hours ago, Eddy Gordo said:

Max wasn't happy that he couldn't complete his flying lap, but the rest seems like nonsense tabloid style sensationalism to me.