The Vassago turns SS

narra

Howdy

Introducing the Lazy Boy... No gears, leather seat... You just sit back, relax and peddle the hell out of it blink.gif

The plan was to make it SS but had it for a year geared and finally made the plunge. Am I happy ? I am not only happy but hooked thumbup1.gif

32-18 for now, want to jump to 32-16.

post-111-0-71229200-1300765176.jpg

Edited by narra

The bar is Ritchie, cant remember which model blink.gif Nice and wide, the previous bar was narrow, like the current bar setup.

The tensioner setup has been changed and currently looks like this. Still don't know what the preferred setup should look like. Any ideas ? For now it is working fine and no issue...

post-111-0-52823500-1300776785.jpg

Edited by narra

• 1 year later...

Nice bike ... interested in the vassago brand though ... where/what/how does it ride/cost/smell/taste like?

• 1 month later...

Hi

Vassago is not at a good place at the moment. They had some issues and apparently the company is going to re launch in 2013. Will have to wait and see. It is a shame because i wanted to buy another frame from them. Nothing wrong with my Bandersnatch, solid and I like the geometry.

Ciao

Narra