Wednesday Morning Table Mountain Ride

Hairy

Ride is on for tomorrow again with the same route as last week being the name of the game.

Meeting points:

• 6:10am - 6:15am Myciti Bus terminal for the riders coming in on the first bus from Table View Area
  • 6:25 - 6:30am ... roughly how long it takes to get from the station to the Pepper Pots (start of Table Mountain TT route)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ride is on for tomorrow again with the same route as last week being the name of the game.

Meeting points:

• 6:10am - 6:15am Myciti Bus terminal for the riders coming in on the first bus from Table View Area
  • 6:25 - 6:30am ... roughly how long it takes to get from the station to the Pepper Pots (start of Table Mountain TT route)

Awesome. Will try to remember to pack my climbing legs when I get ready. That is one hectic climb to start your morning with. Looking forward though.

Nice ride as per usual with a new face or two always great.

We had the pleasure of sampling simply the best chocolate brownies ever made in the history of mankind thanks to Ansie!!!!!!!

post-5403-0-19178600-1355298646_thumb.jpg

The Brownies were great, thanks Ansie. But now the precedent has been set: Who is bringing some baked goods next week?!

Just a late heads up that we are riding tomorrow again as per last weeks ride and times.

If you don't know, then be at the mycity main bus station in town at 6:10/15am

Sorry, can't make it. Have to do an airport visit.

Had a great 3 day ride in Karoo on SS overweekend. You would have enjoyed it. Really relaxed

Thanks for the ride this morning. I'll be back in the new year.

Merry Xmas and Happy Trails

post-17562-0-47028900-1355910543_thumb.jpg

Edited by kandui

Sorry, can't make it. Have to do an airport visit.

Had a great 3 day ride in Karoo on SS overweekend. You would have enjoyed it. Really relaxed

Also did that ride

• 3 weeks later...