Wednesday Morning Table Mountain Ride

Hairy

Big group this morning. Bit of wind, but ideal weather otherwise.

May I suggest a second group from next week that leaves Chelmsford Rd on the dot at 6:30am and rides up to the Blockhouse and then meets up with the second group on the way up to Tafelberg Road?

For those who want a slightly longer ride. I will take the lead.

post-17562-0-75119200-1371030885_thumb.jpg

post-17562-0-70204500-1371030893_thumb.jpg

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents ... I think you are quoting from this book!

Funny Hairy.

However, I did not see any excuses, only statements that we need to make a plan to get there again. :blush:

Yes I am a woos!

Coenie, we will have to make a plan to do some riding again. But not next week. Having a holiday

Slightly lower turnout than usual ;-) ...but no less stunning! Hardly a drop of rain, but lekker muddy! Thanks for the ride JeremyCpt!

post-8230-0-13632300-1371623939_thumb.jpg

post-8230-0-69431500-1371623954_thumb.jpg

Hehe, got to the civic at 6:20, thought you guys had left, so was chasing my tail all the way up to Chelmsford...no-one except JeremyCpt. :-)

Gawie, thanks for the patience with my very slow pace this morning. I hate the flu!

great to be out there again.

Jeremy

You get lekker rides...and then you get rides that make you smile for the rest of the day! Weather was not great in the beginning, turned out perfect...lots of new (for the ride) singletrack and climbs!

post-8230-0-49107800-1372228879_thumb.jpg

post-8230-0-39492200-1372228892_thumb.jpg

You get lekker rides...and then you get rides that make you smile for the rest of the day! Weather was not great in the beginning, turned out perfect...lots of new (for the ride) singletrack and climbs!

My, we are an ugly bunch!

thankfully the pic is of poor quality :)

What do you mean? You can clearly see the five guys in the photo!

When did you leave Chelmsford? Liam didn't see anyone this morning and rode on his own

I was refreshing this thread like a madman last night to see who's going to ride, but alas no responses so I assumed ride was off. Will go this afternoon then.