Wednesday Morning Table Mountain Ride

Hairy

You guys riding on Wednesday morning - my last Wed morning ride before I go international...

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gwhite and I will be leaving from and returning to Rhodes gate tomorrow morning, if any Southerners wish to join us.

Edited by Nick.

At the rate that I am feeling now I also might not make it... sorry Nick just thought I would be better today, trust to get sick the day before this but been fine up until now! Frustrating!

At the rate that I am feeling now I also might not make it... sorry Nick just thought I would be better today, trust to get sick the day before this but been fine up until now! Frustrating!

Not a problem. There's always next week and the week after that and so on ;)

Not a problem. There's always next week and the week after that and so on ;)

But I was looking forward to it haha... but yes there is always next time :thumbup:

the good news... no rain this week but cold mornings and that is not going to keep me away from this weeks ride :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys would like to join you on a morning ride, new to Cape Town and I'm from the UK. I'm staying in Observatory. Is there anyone I could meet at Rhodes gate on your next ride and do I need permission from the Hairy one to come along.

Hi guys would like to join you on a morning ride, new to Cape Town and I'm from the UK. I'm staying in Observatory. Is there anyone I could meet at Rhodes gate on your next ride and do I need permission from the Hairy one to come along.

You are more than welcome, this is an open ride to all with an attitude to have fun on a bike, just a warning if you have not done the route yet .... there is a fare bit of climbing to the top, but at least you get to come down again :)

Oh ... coffee stop on your first ride is mandatory :)

There are one or two riders who come from Rhodes ... Stressed Eric being one of them ... keep an eye on this thread and all will be revealed.

You are more than welcome, this is an open ride to all with an attitude to have fun on a bike, just a warning if you have not done the route yet .... there is a fare bit of climbing to the top, but at least you get to come down again :)

Oh ... coffee stop on your first ride is mandatory :)

Thanks for the welcome, I assume the coffee stop is at the end of the ride. I haven't ridden the route yet but have been cycling on the road to keep my fitness going, since arriving in Cape Town.

Thanks for the welcome, I assume the coffee stop is at the end of the ride. I haven't ridden the route yet but have been cycling on the road to keep my fitness going, since arriving in Cape Town.

Yebo, Deluxe Coffee Works

https://www.deluxecoffeeworks.co.za/

Deluxe Roodehek Street

6 Roodehek Street

Cape Town

072 569 9579

http://media.withtank.com/85e909e8fe/deluxe-1_460_wide.jpg

Hi. I'd like to join a group ride leaving from Rhodes gate. Anyone riding tomorrow morning or Friday morning?

Hi. I'd like to join a group ride leaving from Rhodes gate. Anyone riding tomorrow morning or Friday morning?

If you are planning on coming back to Rhodes gate then I would be keen to join you but not if you going straight through to town, let me know via PM!

Edited by gwhite