He looks sick

AndreZA

It is known that cyclist are just skin and bone but Wiggins looks sick. Sure he is not far from the chicken.

http://cdn1.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2011/04/11/2/bettiniphoto_0077391_1_full_1_600.jpg

He's just flexing that muscle bud. I promise you you'll say the same of me. I eat all I see but battle to get my 1.83m frame over 65kg.. Thats why these guys climb well they have much less to take up. you know that :blush:

I know youre just chooning but It gets to me when people comment about how thin or light you are, It makes weight an issue when It shouldnt be, Ive never even thought about it, Its how Im built. Now all of a sudden I worry when getting on the scale, like, oops, last week I was 66kg's but this week im down to 65..Oh **** I must stuff my face even more. If you are overweight, then let it be an issue, but let me be.

He's just flexing that muscle bud. I promise you you'll say the same of me. I eat all I see but battle to get my 1.83m frame over 65kg.. Thats why these guys climb well they have much less to take up. you know that :blush:

I know youre just chooning but It gets to me when people comment about how thin or light you are, It makes weight an issue when It shouldnt be, Ive never even thought about it, Its how Im built. Now all of a sudden I worry when getting on the scale, like, oops, last week I was 66kg's but this week im down to 65..Oh **** I must stuff my face even more. If you are overweight, then let it be an issue, but let me be.

Amen brother.

To me he looks seriously k@k. I know these guys have the fat percentage of a lentil, but even so, that photo looks scary.

From 2009

That does look very skinny. wonder what he was like 5 years ago.

BOS you anorexic !!!! - have that donut you looking at in the office, eat the cake at tea time and make sure you order your chops with a bit of fat...... otherwise you going to fall down the plughole in the shower

Oh yes, ride your mtb damn it....hahahaha :P

but kudos to him for taking part in this sort of race, unlike many other GC tour contenders :thumbup:

BOS you anorexic !!!! - have that donut you looking at in the office, eat the cake at tea time and make sure you order your chops with a bit of fat...... otherwise you going to fall down the plughole in the shower

Oh yes, ride your mtb damn it....hahahaha :P

Hey! Foggit, stop chooning me, when you have a fat arse and beer gut oneday youll wanna be like me! If I eat cake and Doughnuts I get Hyper and that makes me go bezerk which leads to more weightloss <_<

Chop[s with fat, yes please, Beer, Oh yea, And sweets!:D

lol just see cranium and feet , must have to run around in shower to get wet , no touch rugby for him :P j/k

Hey! Foggit, stop chooning me, when you have a fat arse and beer gut oneday youll wanna be like me! If I eat cake and Doughnuts I get Hyper and that makes me go bezerk which leads to more weightloss <_<

Chop[s with fat, yes please, Beer, Oh yea, And sweets!:D

You do of course know the sugar rush thing is a myth, right?